Dee play4keeps

Face Claim ↓↓

Y/n L/n, 19

Y/n POV:

I was laying on my bed scrolling through insta until I saw my mom come into my room.

"Querida, ¿puedes ir a la deli y traerme algo?" My mom asks.
(Darling, can you go to the deli and get me something?)

"Sí Mami" I respond back cause I didn't mind going since I knew the cashier.

I find something warm but comfy to wear since it be mad brick outside.

Your outfit ↓
(Your choice)

Your outfit ↓(Your choice)

1

2

2

-----------------------------------------------
I finished putting on my outfit and grabbed my house keys and walked to the store.

*Timeskip*

I was done getting stuff for my ma, and I went up to the cashier, "that'll be $18.47" the cashier says.

"Mami sent you back here again?" the cashier says laughing while scanning my items. "yea but I don't mind coming here, it's not that dangerous out here anyways" I say.

"$18.27 is the total" he says.

*Another timeskip cause that was boring*

I was walking home from the deli but I wasn't paying attention to where I was going because I was in my phone.

Until I bumped into a person and it made me dropped my phone. "Watch where u going ma" the person says.

I pick up my phone, "sorry I-" I cut myself off making eye contact with the person realizing it was my ex, Dee.

*Flashback*

"Y/n.. I gotta tell you something" he says looking sad, "what is it? why u look like that mh" I say starting to get worried.

"I- thi-" he sighs "this won't work out I'm sorry" he says looking guilty. "Wdym did I do something wrong? I can fix it I promi-" he cuts me off "no u didn't do anything wrong, it's just I need to focus on my career and shit" he say.

"So basically what ur saying is that I'm in the way" I say and tears form in my eyes "look I still love you but this ain't working out" he says and gets up and leaves.

I get up and go to the door to watch him leave while tears drops from my eyes.

*Flashback over*

I start to walk away until he pulls my wrist "wait" "why u walking away?" he says.

"U told me we wasn't working out, and you needed to focus on your music" I say getting mad all over again.

"Ma.. I just-" I cut him off "you just what" "was I in your way? Was I just a smoochie to you" I chuckle.

"I was there for you since day one, I gave you everything and then for you to say it wasn't working out?" I snap at him.

"Ik ma I was just stressed out n I needed time alone" he says looking down.

"IDGAF YOU COULDVE TOLD ME THAT YOU KNEW THAT I WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU" I say yelling at him.

"YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU" I say but not really meaning it.

I hug him and wraps my arms around his waist and my head on his chest. "I didn't mean t-"

"Can we give this a try one more time?" he asks me and I just stay silent.

"I'll make it up to you w2md" Dee says.

"If we do you PROMISE to tell me when your in a hard time" I look up to him smiling.

"I promise" he says.

Narrator POV:

Y/n kisses Dee and he kisses her back. And once they got home they made 96 kids 🌚

----------------------------------------------

599 words 💞

Authors note: Chile I didn't know what to do with the ending so yea 😊

Requested by: prettyluh_mijha