Depression & Obsession - Notti Osama

⚠️mentions of drugs, suicide, self-harming, etc ⚠️

-

You and Notti broke up 3 weeks ago, because you saw a video of his ex twerking & kissing on him.

But you really loved him, and he helped you throughout your depression.

Ever since you broke up with him you didn't feel the same. So eventually, you started taking pills thinking those negative thoughts would go away, but you ended up getting addicted to those pills.

Y/n POV:

I just wished these thoughts would go away, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Why am I like this?

Why do I act like this?

No wonder why he cheated on me..

All these negative thoughts rushed your mind, and your mom was on a business trip for 4 months. You had nobody to vent to.

6:27 AM

*DING DING DING*

The alarm went off.

Today I had to go to school, I've been avoiding school for the pass two weeks, js because Notti is in all of my classes.

I'm going today bc I have no choice or I will fail.

I picked out a oversized shirt /w ripped jeans and some black Air Jordans.

*Timeskip*

I was about to walk out the house, until I realized I forgot something. My pills.

Shit.

I ran to my cabinet in the kitchen and found my pills.

I grab it and saw the note and it said 'Take if needed' I went to my bag and put the pills in my bag.

I locked the door and waited for the bus to come..

7:32 AM

I just made it to school, I pulled my hair out my ponytail and put some hair infront of my face.

I hope no one notices me.

I hope he doesn't see me.

I walk in the classroom but luckily he wasn't there. Yet.

5 minutes later..

I saw him walk in.

He's here.

Ykw js ignore.. js ignore..

He went and sat behind me.

Bro..

*1 hour later*

The bell js rung finally.

I hurried up and walked out that class until I felt a hand grab my arm so I turned around.

It was Notti

"Wtf" "let go of me"

"Chill out"

"Ok? What do yu want"

"You"

I roll my eyes.

"Well I don't" I said knowing deep down in I did. (Pause)

"Can we just talk"

"2 mins" I say.

"okay"

"I want you back in my life. I want you back and only you. No one else will get in between us I promise. I love you with all my heart, please take me back." I look in his eyes to see if he was being genuine, and he looked like he was about to cry.

"I can't" I say.

Notti pov:

"I can't" she says.

My heart sunked to my ass.

"Wha- w-why not" I was fr about to cry.

"I'm afraid your gonna hurt me again"

"Y/n.."

She starts crying.

"Do yk what you put me through,"

"I trusted u, js for u to cheat on me with your ex. I'm not the same anymore, I been taking pills everyday so the pain can go away" she sniffs.

"why didn't you tell anyone" I look down. Sad

"Why would I? I don't even talk to anyone anymore"

"Look js give me another chance, I promise I'll do better"

"I guess.. but first you gotta prove it"

"Bet" I hug her.

-------------------------------------

Aherm I'm back. I been on Wattpad js stopped posting cause these stories are ass fr.