Chapter 2

We made it to Tara's and Sam's apartment and I sat down next to Ethan in the living room. "hey Ethan". "Hey y/n" he responded "crazy night huh". "Yeah I guess" he said. We turned on the tv and we switched the Chanel to the news. Chad called up Sam because she was outside on the bottom floor. "What's going on" sam said while she was walking through the door with some random guy. "cute boy" Quinn said as she was pointing at the guy standing behind Sam.

The news was playing saying that there was a crime scene and they announced the people that got killed I wasn't paying attention until Mindy said "holy shit that's that chode from our film studies class, the one obsessed with our agenda" I started listening to the news and it said that there was various ghost face costumes at the scene.

Sam started looking around the apartment"pack a bag, we leave in ten" she told Tara and I . "Sam wait, sam" Tara said. "We are getting out of this city". "What?" The random guys said. "Thank you very much suspicious new guy but I think it's time for to go" chad told the guy pushing him out of the apartment.

Tara was screaming at Sam telling her to hold on "now wait a minute, this might not have anything to do with us". "Are you serious" Sam responded back "it's a big city, it's Halloween everyone is wearing a mask" I said butting in the conversation "this isn't a coincidence y/n" Sam said "You knew him". "We barley knew the guy" I told her "Chad Mindy back me up" sam said "mmm it is a little bit","close to home" Mindy said interrupting Chad.

"See" sam said, "Quinn your dads a cop right, can you call him and find out what's going on, before you make the decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state" Tara told to Sam . "I'm calling right now" Quinn said. The phone started ringing and everyone went quiet. Sam picked up the phone to see that Gale Weathers calling her "why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang" Ethan said

"You got to keep up Ethan" I said. "Y/n my dad want to talk to you" Quinn told me as she was handing me the phone. "Mr Bailey hi" I said to him on the phone. "Hi y/n, I was actually about to call you, sam is trying to make us leave the state and Tara and I think she's over reacting" I told him. "Unfortunately she's not" he said. "What do you mean, what's going on" I asked him. "I'm afraid I'm going to need to to come down to the station" Mr. Bailey told me before I hung up.

I was trying to process every thing that was happening because some stupid ass bitch decided to kill some stupid ass guy from my film studies class in a ghost face costume. I stood up and I started to walk outside. Before I could go through the door Ethan stopped me and said "hey y/n". "Yeah". "where are you going?" He asked me "to the police station" I told him. "can I come with?" He asked. "I- sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I actually don't know what I'm doing with this story😭 but I like it so far so yeah