Chapter 7

Mindy and I were sitting in the back of the ambulance, I got my stab wound all fixed up. Ethan and Chad were talking about something but then I saw Mr Bailey walking out of the building crying. "I'm going to be right back" I told everyone. I was holding my tears back "I'm really sorry about Quinn" I told him. "Thank you, all my kids are gone, my whole family" he responded back now crying even more. "Hey you ok, I came as soon as I heard" Gale said as she was running towards us. "Gale I swear to god" I said angry at her

"No, truce ok I'm here for whatever you need" Gale said. "Ok nice try". "Really I am, ok fine off the record ok" she told sam and I. "Ok, thank you" Sam said. "I'm sorry I punched you" I told Gale. "No you're not" she responded back. "I'm not" I told her. "You're the cop right, I did some digging on your first two victim's and I found something, I know where the masks are coming from" Gale said to the sheriff. "Show me".

"Ladies" Kirby said as she was walking to us. "Kirby?". "Gale" Kirby said responding to her. "She's with the FBI" Sam told Gale. "She's a child, when did they start letting children into the FBI". "I'm thirty". "Well you look like a zygote". "I have a gun Gale" Kirby said as she grabbed on to the gun. "Ok fine, you're going to want to see this too"

Gale took us to this alleyways and was saying that the two murder victims were renting it out. "Apparently they used fake names to rent this all out" fake told all of us. "How did you find it?" Kirby asked Gale. "It's called investigative journalism for a reason, how didn't you find it weren't you tracking them". "I went through their financial records dozens of times and this was not in any of them, this doesn't make sense" Kirby told Gale. "Don't worry, I'm just really good at my job, you'll  get there" Gale said as she unlocked both of the doors to take us inside.

"What is this place, what's with all the security ?" I asked Gale. "It's a movie theater" Tara says. "It's not just a movie theater, it's a shrine" Gale told us all. "They got the whole damn franchise" Mindy said out loud. I was looking around and saw that they had drawing, clothes, knifes, books, all of the stab movies, and the tv Stu Macher was killed with. "You all have been through so much" Mr Bailey told all of us.

"How did they get all of this stuff, we'll I mean isn't this evidence" I asked. "Well cops like money,and evidence can get lost pretty easily, present companies excluded of course. This killer must have found this place before the killed Jason and Greg, and then he took the masks off the mannequins, all nine from Stu and billy to Amber and Richie" Gale told us. "So somebody killed these chuckle fucks, and took over?" Chad asked us. "Someone who believes same and y/n masterminded Woodsboro" Gale told us.

"If this were a normal stab movie this would've been the killer lair". "Which means this isn't a normal stab movie" Kirby says finishing Mindy's sentence. I walked away from everybody going to the entrance. I was trying to breathe when I heard a voice behind me. "You okay?" Ethan asked me. "Uhh yeah I just need some air right now, I don't want to be apart of this". "I'm sorry" is what he said when he said he wanted to show me something he found while everyone else was exploring. He took me to some a part in the building and I saw down in one of the seats.

"How'd you get past what happened to you" he asked me. "I almost died after I was stabbed, technically I did die for five minutes, when I recovered I got mad, I didn't want to spend the rest of my life afraid of monsters. I wanted the monster ti be afraid of me". "I like that" he told me. "Sorry to interrupt, but I think I might have an idea on how to turn the tables on this creep" Mr Bailey said now walking in with Sam, Gale, and Kirby. "Yeah we're in" Gale said. "Sorry gale no pressure aloud, police businesses" Kirby told gale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a short chapter but I'm trying to get all of this finished and I figured out what the ending is going to be like thankfully. OH ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR MORE THAN 500 READS🙏🙏