Chapter 8

We all went to the park except for Gale. Sam tara and I were walking where there was a lot of people "you guys should've stayed with the others" I told them. "It's not going to happen" Sam and Tara both tell me. "There's no point in all of us putting ourselves in danger" I told them both. "No, we are backup" Tara said.

"Hey y/n stay frosty out there ok" Kirby tells me through the ear piece. "We're good". I getting a phone call and it's a random number. I start looking around and I tgen answer the phone. "You're going to die you know". "No you're going to die y/n, choking on your own blood while I jack up your friends" Ghostface says over the phone.

"Not unless we find you first". "For a mastermind you're not very bright, waiting for me to call desperately hoping I'm near by so the police can grab me, but I'm not near by I'm a step ahead, I'll be seeing you y/n" Ghostface says as he hangs up. "Did you get it" I asked Kirby.

"Yep gia location coming through right now, he on the upper west side. He's inside the apartment buildings hallways across the city". "On west ninty-six?" Tara asks interrupting Kirby. "How did you know that". Kirby asks tara. "Gale" I say as I start running out of the park.

"Sam, Tara get in" I say as I get in mr baileys car. "Hey- hey get out of my car, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING THATS AN OFFICIAL VEHICLE HEY" Mr Bailey tells us. "Should we use the sirens?" Sam asks me while she's rolling the window up. "Did you really think we were going to steal a police car and not use the sirens" I say turning on the sirens and moving backwards.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THATS A COP CAR YOU CANT STEAL A COP CAR" Mr Bailey yells loud enough for all of us to hear.

Gales pov:

The phone is ringing and I'm working on my computer. "That will be our food." My boyfriend tells me while he's picking up the phone. "Hello, not the food it's for you". "Who is it" I ask him. "May I ask who's calling please, he says it's the killer" he says to me. I stand up and as I'm walking towards him I'm signaling him to give me the phone. "Hello". "Hello Gale, strange that you and I have never spoken on the phone, this is long overdue." Ghostface says.

"I agree" I say now telling my boyfriend to go make sure all of the doors are locked. My phone starts ringing and I go see who it is and it y/n. "I figure after all these years you'd want and interview". "You figured right, so what's your motive this time. You angry at the movies or just trying to stay relevant." I tell him. "Well I could ask you the same, don't you know that the legacy characters are disposable now, nobody cares about the last century's hero's" he tells me.

"Then why bother with me at all?" I ask him. " call it nostalgia, or maybe you deserve to be punished for all that money you make off of the misery of others. Maybe it's time someone made a book reporting your death" Ghostface said now in a more angrier tone. "You know you're like the tenth guy to try this right, and spoiler alert in never works out for the dipshit in the mask" I tell him.

"Oh but they certainly leave a mark before they go dont they, Richie and amber managed to butcher dewy, carve him up like a Christmas goose. How does it feel to lose the only man who ever loved you" Ghostface tells me as my eyes are getting watery. "Fuck you" I tell him before he starts talking again. "How does it feel to know that you weren't there for him at the end, not there to give him comfort, as he died screaming in his own gut".

"You're the one that's going to die screaming" I tell him. "Maybe but you won't be around to see it, you couldn't stop what happened to dewy just like you're not going to be able to stop this" he finishes talking as he throws my boyfriend through a bookshelf. I turn fast as I'm looking at Ghostface wiping his knife.