Chapter 10

As we are in the shrine Sam is telling me to follow her, we start running towards the ripped screen until Ghostface pops out and comes through it. The other Ghostface pops out from the other side and we are all trapped. Ghostface is waving his knife in a motion as they're nodding no. Sam is looking around for any weapons when she sees bricks on the floor. She picks two of them up and she hands me on, "ready" Sam says as calm as she can be.

"I need you to be ready, ready" she says now lifting the brick about to throw it. "Look at me". "I'm ready" I tell her. "COME ON MOTHERFUCKER" I tell them before I duck down because there are gunshots. Both of the Ghostfaces run away and Kirby come out of the screen with a big wound above her eyebrow. "ITS OK" Kirby says looking for the ghostfaces. "STAY THE FUCK BACK" Sam yells at her. "We know it's you Kirby" I tell her. "No, one of them knocked me out" she says out of breath. "KIRBY STOP" we hear in the backround as mr Bailey is pointing the gun at her. "GET AWAY FROM THE GIRLS" he say and Kirby now points the gun she has in her hands.

"What are you doing?" Kirby asks him. "Did you kill Kirby, DID YOU KILL MY DAUGHTER" mr Bailey asks now yelling. "Jesus Christ, whatever he has been saying a to you don't listen to him. He's probably the killer" Kirby tells Sam and I. "BEHIND YOU" Kirby tells Mr Bailey as Ghostface is right behind him. As Ghostface is about to stab Mr Bailey, he shoots Kirby. Mr Bailey is now smiling as we look at him. "Great job. Both of you" he says now looking at both of the Ghostface killers. "You" I ask him. "Yeah of course me, frankly I expect more from you after what you did to us" he tells us both. "What do you mean us?" Sam asks him.

Right as Sam finished talking the taller Ghostface takes off the mask, it's Ethan.. "Hey y/n" he says to me as I'm staring at him in disbelief. "Mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery." He tells me as tears are starting to form. "This was your grandmothers Sam, Nancy loomis. It really runs in the fucking family doesn't it" he says holding up the mask in his hand. (Guys in this story Ethan is just friends with Quinn and not related to any of them).

"If it's you two that just leaves, Mindy?" Sam asks the other Ghostface. The other Ghostface is starting to take their mask off and it's Quinn. "Hey roomie, didn't see that one coming did you?" Quinn said now smiling. "Yeah because you died" I told her. "I kinda didn't, it was a good way to get out of the suspect list. Stab Gale whethers, stab Mindy on the train. That sort of thing" she tells us while she's taking her gloves off.

"Yup and I just had to be first on the scene so I can switch her body out for a fresh one, a little fake blood and a prosthetic. You'd be amazed at what a grieving father could get away with" Bailey tells us as Ethan and Quinn are walking away. "I got Stu Machers mask, he was my favorite" she Stella us as she's waving it around. "That's number three. Number two. Which leaves your fathers, this is what we have been counting down to Sam, and I'm going to need you to put it on" he tells Sam. Bailey is handing the mask to sam and she smacks it out of his had, but not even a couple of second later Quinn lunges at her slitting her arm.

"YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" I yell at her. "What- what is this?" Sam asks him. "What you did this as a family" I ask them. "Well Ethan here isn't related to us but you should know better than anyone". Quinn tells us. "Look I don't know what you believe but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me" Sam tells them. "No we know that, of course we did. What do you think, this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theories" Bailey tells Sam.

"Come on, who do you think started the rumors of you in the first place" he says as Quinn is easing her hand. "Do you know how easy it was to turn you and Sam from the hero's of Woodsboro to the villains, how easy it was to convince the world to believe the worst in people" Quinn tells us. I looked at Ethan and he looked at me but he couldn't keep eye contact.