Chapter 6

It's now night time and Sam suggested that we all spend the night in her apartment. Ethan and I were in the kitchen when I started talking to him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, if you're mad I wouldn't  blame you" I said. "It's very thoughtful but I'm not upset, I shouldn't have brought it up the the first place" Ethan responded. Mindy made some gaging noises "will you two just make out already" Mindy said. "Mindy that is so inappropriate" I tell her.

"Whatever, GET IT OVER WITH" Mindy says back at me. I look at Ethan and apologize for Mindy's actions. "We do not need to stay here" Ethan tells Sam. "Well too bad, I insist safety is number one" Sam says. "It's going to be so fun, a little slumber party with the gang" I say extremely exited

"Gang" Sam and Ethan say at the same time. "Did you just give us a nickname" Tara says. "You can just give yourself a nickname dingus" Mindy says to me. "Well sure  I can dingus because I just did GANG UP TOP" I say putting my hand up high. "No" Mindy says. "DOWN LOW" I say trying once again. "Get that away from me" Tara says. "Please for the love of god" I try one more time. "Don't do it" Mindy tells Ethan.

"You know I would actually like a little more respect and suport from my fellow members of my gang" I say until I get interrupted by Anika calling us all out of the kitchen to watch the news. It was about another murder that happened and them blaming me. I go grab the remote and turn of the tv and walk to the kitchen to sit at the dining table. Ethan comes along and sits down right next to me and so do the twins. We all chat and make each other laugh until sam tells us something.

"Hey guys it's getting pretty late I think we should all head to bed" Sam said as we all got up from the table. "Hey y/n" Ethan called my name. "Yeah?". "Can I sleep in the guest room with you because Chad Is sleeping with Tara and Mindy with Anika on the couch and I don't have a place to sleep" Ethan says in a embarrassed tone. "Uh sure let me ask sam for more pillows and blankets then"

When I went back to the guest room Ethan is waiting there patiently sitting on the king size bed. I give him blankets as I go to the bathroom to finish getting ready to sleep. When I got back Ethan was already laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I go on the other side since he's on the edge. We said our good nights then we went to sleep. I woke up around two in the morning because I heard a loud thump. Ethan was spooning me but I had to wake him up. "Ethan" I whisper yelled. That seemed to wake him up because he moved his arms fast and got up.

"Sorry" he said. "You're good". I told him I thought I heard something and I asked him to go with me to go check it out. We heard a noise in the kitchen, and as we got closer to the door. As we got to the door, the door bursted open and Ghostface came out and stabbed me in the stomach. Ethan pushed him away and he helped me up and we started waking the others up. Ghostface slashed mindys arm and Anika tried to stop him by grabbing his leg and making him fall. But that didn't work.

He started choking her and stabbed her in the stomach, but then Sam came out of the kitchen and and hit Ghostface in the head with the thing that holds the knifes. "Guys hurry and get in Quinn's room" I said as I pulled Ethan in the room before the other. "WHERES TARA AND CHAD" I ask everyone in the room as we are trying to keep ghost face out. "THEY WENT THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR" sam says "ETHAN COME HELP ME WITH THE BATHROOM DOOR" I tell him. Right when we are about the close the door we see that ghost face cut up and put Quinn's body in the bathtub. We try closing but Ghostface was there so we tried closing the other door.

As I'm holding the door back sam and Mindy are trying to move Quinn's dresser to be in front of the door. As they are moving the dresser the Ghostface is banging the door and trying to get in, the door slightly opens but we get it closed again. Sam looks out the window to see that the random guys is telling her to go across the ladder to his apartment. "Y/N, ETHAN, MINDY, AND ANIKA YOU ALL GO FIRST" Sam tells all of us. "SOMEONE NEED TO HOLD THE DOOR, ILL MAKE THEM ALL GO BEFORE ME, GO" I yell at Sam.

Sam nods as she's trying to find the balance so she can start crawling. "YOURE LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD" Mindy tells Anika as sam is crawling to the guys apartment making sure she doesn't fall off. " SAY SOMETHING MORE POSITIVE"Anika yells back at Mindy. Sam gets across so then I tell Mindy to go but she fights it but then I assure her that Anika will get by before me. When Mindy gets to the other side I look around to see who can go next. "ETHAN GO ITS YOUR TURN" I say turning to him as he's helping me hold back the door. "WHAT NO HAVE ANIKA GO, IM NOT LEAVING YOU" he yelled back at me. "NO I PROMISE I WILL BE OVER THERE AFTER I GET ANIKA ACROSS" I tell him. Ethan gets in the ladder trying to get across as fast as he can, after that it only leaves Anika and I.

I go to help Anika get closer to the window so she can go to the other side. "YOU HAVE TO GO ANIKA" I say as I'm starting to cry. "NO Y/N NO, ILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU" Anika yells. I start crawling as Ethan and Sam are telling me to hurry up and crawl faster. I make it to the other side and Ethan grabs me and helps me get in through the window. He hugs me tight as helps me get. I don't leave Ethan's side, I just stand as close and I could be. Next it's Anika's turn, Ghostface is almost in and we are telling her to hurry up.

"OH MY GOD I CANT DO IT I CANT DO IT" Anika was screaming as she was already on the ladder. Ghostface got in and we all went silent. Anika noticed we all got silent and she looked back. "ANIKA YOU HAVE TO MOVE RIGHT NOW" Mindy screamed at Anika. "I CANT DO IT" anika screams as she keeps closing her eyes shut. Ghostface stabbed his knife into the wood and started to move the ladder up and down. Everyone was screaming. "I DONT WANT TO DIE" Anika screamed out loud. "ANIKA GIVE ME YOUR HAND" sam screamed out to Anika. Anika couldn't reach and Ghostface turned the ladder all the way around and Anika fell hitting her head on the dumpster and falling on the floor. Mindy was screaming and crying Anika's name out loud. That's made me cry even more because I felt so bad for Mindy. "Everything is going to be ok" Ethan whispered and hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter took me so long omg I js need like 50
Minutes left 😭