Chapter 3

We were walking out of Tara's and Sam"s apartment building when I get a call, "it's a random number". "Don't pick that up, just let it ring" Ethan told me but like an idiot I an I still picked up the phone. "Who is this?" I asked. "Hello y/n did you miss me?" the person on the phone asks me. "I want you to think long and hard about wether you really want to do this because the last two people that fucked with all of us ended up dead" i stated

"You should be thanking me y/n, Jason and greg were going to kill you and your friends, I gutted them before they had a chance" ghostface says I get more tense because someone with a hoodie is walking up to Ethan and I. "So what, you're protecting us now?" I ask the guy on the phone. "Not quite, Im going to show the world who you really are, a liar and a killer, I'm going to punish you and your friends y/n" ghostface says.

"You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet asshole". "Don't be cute, you're going to pay for what you did, and I'm not going to stop until I butcher you, you and anyone who gets between us, you and your little friends better watch your backs" ghostface says back. "You better watch yours" I say before Ghostface comes behind me and tries to attack me. Before he could get his knife in my skin I elbow him in the face.

Ethan helps me push ghostface into a bush and makes me run faster by being behind me. I'm screaming for help when Ethan tells me to go in this little liquor store called "the bodega". Ethan and I are asking the store owner for help by asking him to call 911. "There's a fucking line here" a random dude tells Ethan and I. As we turn to look at the random guy Ghostface walks in and Ethan and I are walking backwards trying to get away from him. "You got a problem here" the random guy says before he is stabbed four times by Ghostface.

Some other guy drops all of his stuff and Ghostface stabs him in the neck. Ethan and I are backing up super fast and people are running out of the little shop. "HEY" the owner screams really loud and he's loading his gun. He shoots but Ghostface dodges it. "GO OUT THE BACK" the owner says as Ethan and I are running to the back door. "FUCK ITS LOCKED" Ethan says as he's still trying to open the door. "GIVE ME THE KEYS WE NEED YOUR KEYS" I say as I'm panicking. The owner turns around trying to give us his keys he gets stabbed by Ghostface.

Ethan is grabbing me telling me to be quiet so we can hide. As we are hiding, Ghostface shoots the owner in the head and blood goes everywhere. Everything goes quiet from there. We are crawling on the floor while Ghostface is looking for us. We are hiding behind a small isle that can easily fall. He shoots the gun and a lot of glass breaks because he shot the refrigerators. Ethan and I get down trying to cover our heads. We are crawling and Ghostface keeps shooting at the refrigerators. As Ghostface is walking around still looking for us we go to the top of the isle. We are hiding as I'm holding my tears in trying to not make a sound. Im holding Ethan's arm trying to make sure Ghostface doesn't see us.

Ethan grabs a empty can and throws it the opposite way. Ghostface followed the sound and Ethan and I start crawling again. I accidentally make a noise with the broken glass and my face drops. Ethan tells me not to move as Ghostface is getting closer. Ghostface is about to shoot as ethan and I push the isle that is holding all of the food. As it falls on top of Ghostface.
Ethan tells me to run out to the store as he running behind me.

We get out of the store as the cops are arriving. When we look back Ghostface left a mask behind and he got out through the back door. I look at Ethan and he looks at me. We are now being taken to the police station for questioning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so this has a lot more Ethan thankfully because I was getting bored of my own book😭