Chapter 9

We are now walking in a crowded area trying to get in a train. "Hey is this even a good idea?" Ethan asks us. "You don't have to come if you don't want to" tara tells him in a serious tone. "So we just peel off and the killer pick us off one by one, no thank you" Ethan responds back. As everyone is trying to get in the train we all get separated. "Tara" I called out but she didn't hear me. Chad tries to keep the door open but it closes.

Mindy, Ethan and I are the ones that get left behind as we are still pushing trying to get to the train, it takes off. Ethan scares Mindy on accident and she jumps. "Get your Ghostface ass away from me Ghostface" Mindy tells Ethan as she's walking away from us. Five minutes later another train comes so Ethan, Mindy, and I get on that train. There is a lot of Ghostface masks everywhere and I'm trying to stay as close to Ethan as I can.

Mindy is giving Ethan a death stare. Ethan waves at Mindy but rolls her eyes and looks away. "Don't worry, she will warm up to you" I tell him. "Yeah hopefully because I didn't do anything wrong" he responds. When Mindy moves Ethan and I got closer to her just to make sure she was okay. There was a Ghostface coming towards me but then Ethan went in front of me making sure the Ghostface didn't do anything.

I was a little anxious because I was scared something was going to happen. Mindy was pushed all the way to the end to the point where Ethan and I couldn't see her so I got a little worried. The train ride had stopped and I saw Mindy on the floor. "MINDY" I yelled out as Ethan followed me from behind. "FUCK, FUCK THATS A LOT OF BLOOD" Ethan said out loud. "HELP, SOMEBODY HELP" I screamed out as Ethan and I were helping Mindy stand up.

"SOMEONE CALL 911" I yelled out as Ethan and I helped her sit on the floor. "Are you ok" I asked her. "Yeah so good" she said in a lot of pain. "You're gonna- you're gonna be ok, you're gonna be ok". "God damn it, I got it wrong again WHAT THE FUCK" Mindy said. "SOMEONE HELP" Ethan screamed out as two men came. "Fuck the franchise" Mindy said. We were all taken to the hospital and I called Sam to tell her what happened.

Ethan and I leave Mindy because she said she didn't want Ethan there and she wanted us to go see who stabbed her. I wanted to make sure that we could go so I made Ethan wait in the lobby for five minutes before we left. I got an Uber and we had to wait longer because the Uber took ten minutes to get there. We got in the Uber and it said that we were five minutes away.

Sams pov:

"Hey, I talked to Bailey I've got everything set up."Kirby told me. "Where is Ethan, Mindy, and y/n".
They got in a little bit of trouble, Ethan and y/n are five minutes away" Sam told Kirby. "Let's get you all inside". "Not you, don't trust anyone remember. We don't know you, not really" I told Danny. "Ok you know me" Danny told me. "You're not Woodsboro, I'm sorry". "It's ok- it's ok I get it". Danny told me. "Good call" Kirby told me. Y/n told me to wait outside of the doors for her and ethan so we waited, they took around six minutes. "Hey guys" y/n said making me jump

Y/n's pov:

"Hey guys" I said accidentally making Sam jump. Kirby was not opening the door to the shrine. "I cleared the whole place before you got here, so this is the only way in or out" Kirby said. "He steps in through the first door booth doors lock automatically, trapping him inside. I turned it into a kill box". "Weapon's?" I ask her. "One gun and I hold on to it" she told me. "I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's going to be. We're safe here".

I take off my sweater and go to the lobby with Ethan. "When was the last time they used this place, it's so old" I tell Ethan as I look at him. We both see a box of candy and we both reach for it making both of our hands touch. "I'm sorry you can have them" Ethan tells me. "Take them" I tell him. "No I mean if you want them you have them" he said handing me the box. "You think I want these" I say as I'm holding the box of candy in the air. "Yeah kinda" he tells me. "They're like a hundred years old, maybe that's your thing" I tell him as he starts laughing. "I actually-". I get cut off by Ethan kissing me on the lips. "You should've done that sooner" I told him smiling at him.

"I know" he tells me. "But you can also do it a lot more times" I tell him. Right as we are about to kiss again Ghostface comes from behind me and stabs me in the shoulder. He tries to stab Ethan but Ethan dodges it. Ethan grabs Ghostface and throws him into something that was glass. Ghostface tries to stab Ethan again but he keeps missing and Ethan punches him in the face. Ethan kicks Ghostface and he starts running towards me, helping me get up.

We open the door and we see that Sam was there about to open it too. We all go through the door as we are looking for a place to get out. "It's Kirby, she's the killer" Sam tells us. "No shit" Ethan tells her. "That's locked" Sam tells Ethan trying to open the door. "She made this whole theater a kill box, for us". "Hey what about that, there's an exit door. Maybe it leads to the roof or something" I say pointing to a ladder that goes to the second story.

"There's only one way to find out, let's go" Ethan tells us. Ghostface pops out of the ripped movie screen and tries to stab us. She tried to stab Ethan but instead she cuts off a mannequins head. "YIKES" Ethan screams out. Ethan tackles Ghostface to the floor. He grabs a camera and hits Ghostface with it. "SMILE FOR THE CAMER MOTHERFUCKER" Ethan screams out. Sam and I go through the ripped movie screen and we see a little hallway.

We are running through the hallways and Ghostface is right behind us. Ethan still has the camera in his hands so he throws it at her. The hallways led us back to the lobby where I got stabbed in the shoulder. Ethan grabs the popcorn machine and throws it on the floor giving us more time. Ghostface keeps trying to stab Ethan but misses. When Ghostface is about to attempt to stab him one more time sam and I grab her and pull her back.

Ethan punches Ghostface and she falls to the floor. I kick her in the face. Ethan grabs a bubble gum machine. He is about to throw it on Ghostface when another Ghostface comes from behind him and stabs him. "NO" I scream as I try to go help him but Sam holds me back. "ETHAN". I watch as both of the Ghostfaces are now stabbing him multiple times as I'm screaming and crying. "Go" Ethan tells Sam and I. When the ghostfaces are finished stabbing him they both wipe their knifes at the same time. Sam drags me to the next room where the shrine used to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys I'm actually exited because I'm almost finished with this book. I will finish it tomorrow or maybe in a little bit I only have 20 minutes left for this movie to be finished 😝 anyways I like this chapter and thank you guys for more that 1k people that have read this