𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 a week later, and you were hosting a meeting with all of your members. Well, Ruby members.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

The "Ruby" members were top tier Assassins on your team who've gained your trust.

Every ruby member had a red mark on their neck, as commitment to you. Anyone who betrays you, will have the tattoo burned off, and their life taken, since they've seen your face.

"Boss, what's the plan?" A member asked. "We've worked so long to find the info you needed, and yet, nobody-"

"Do you believe in what you signed up for?" You asked the member.

". . .What?"

"I'm not repeating myself, love."

"Well. . Yeah, but-"

"Then you should know that this Organization does not give things up. If i say we're going to look for info on The Explosives, then we're going to do just that, until we've found it. Got that?" You stared into the member's eyes. Everyone's eyes were on them. "Yes, Boss."

Your deadpan quickly turned into a smile. "Great! Then back to the task, y'all."

"I got a question" Mina said, raising her hand like a schoolgirl. "Shouldn't we ask one of your 'friends' for help? They got eyes on the whole other half of town"

"I agree, Boss. Maybe this ain't a one - dude kind of job.." another member replied.

You sighed in defeat, knowing that everyone else in the room probably agreed.

"Fine. One of y'all make an appointment with the other Mafia,

Creati."