𝐒𝐢𝐱.

𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 woke up the next morning, you took a second to build energy to actually 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 out of bed. After you managed to drag yourself out, you practically crawled to the bathroom. It was at least 5:46 in the morning, and you had a shit ton of work to do. You took a shower that was a bit cold to wake yourself up more before you pass tf out in a meeting. You moisturized your skin, and did the rest of your morning routine, before finally exiting your bedroom.

You made your way down the flights of stairs, wondering why your place was so damn big WITHOUT an elevator. Like, hello? You're pretty sure people's legs were dying on the way down. Oh well, you'd hire someone to install one later. Until then, you had work to do. The first bit being your meeting with Momo.

As if on cue, you got a call from the one and only herself. "Good Evening. You have reached the Condom Company. How may I help you?" You asked, snickering. "The hell? Who the fuck-" The voice on the other line replied. You burst out laughing, not even knowing why you thought it was funny. "Girl can you quit your ke-ke-ke ass laugh and be serious?" Momo said, though you could hear the smile in her voice.

"Mhm,  I'm so- I'm sorry" your laughed finally stopped, leaving you sighing to catch your breath. "Where you tryna meet up?" You asked, making your way to your bestie's workroom. "What about that one cafe a mile past my HQ-" "You want me to drive that fuckin far for a meeting? Damn." You said, already feeling tired again. "Then where do you wanna meet?" Momo replied. "Actually, we can go there, just realized their coffee hits hard and I'm tired as fuck. You payin?" Even though you were rich as hell, you weren't tryna spend money. Your question was met with a laugh. "Sure, I'll pay, babes." Momo chuckled. "See you then!" You said, going back upstairs to change into something better.

You were trying to stay hidden from the media, so you changed your wig and put in contacts. Even though you loved your original eye color, you had to keep your identity hidden.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

You decided to wait until you got to the first floor to put on your heels, so that your feet didn't ache before you even walked outside. As you passed a mirror, you stopped to look at yourself. "Damn! looking-" "fine as HELL!" A voice interrupted. You turned around to be met by a particular pink hottie. "I know- didn't wanna do too much though" you replied, taking one last look at yourself. "Nah, your 'simple' still looks fineee" Mina said, pretending to throw money at you. "Matter of fact, if i was a guy, I'd smash, babes." You laughed, lightly hitting Mina on the arm. "Fuck that, I'd hit it right now, girl!" The bubblegum female rubbed her hands together.

"Hmm, maybe you 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 hit it right now." You said, smirking. Even though you were both joking, you wouldn't mind with Mina. "Hey, you up for a quick smoke later?" Mina asked, pulling open a drawer and grabbing things. "Sure, maybe when I get back." You chuckled, checking your phone for the time. '𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦'. "Gonna head out now, Mimi!" "Aight then!"

With that, you walked outside.