𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

ʚ 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲. ɞ

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 at the cafe, eager to get in, seeing as how it was a bit chilly and you didn't have a heavy jacket. Once you got in, the bell dinged and you were met with a "Hi! Welcome. What can I get you?" The cashier asked. "I'll have a-" "Oh, she's with me. I already ordered." A voice interrupted. You whipped your head at the location of the sound, and saw Momo lightly waving at you. "You didn't see me?" Momo asked as you sat yourself down in the booth. "Nigga it ain't my fault you sat in the far back!" You whisper-yelled. Momo laughed. "Ha, okay. So," her voice lowered and her demeanor changed faster than Michael Jackson. "Let's talk. What's the plan?" The black haired female questioned. "Uhm, since you have view of your side of town, and The Explosives' Headquarters is sort in that area, do you think you could-" "keep watch and see if I get any info on your target?" You were getting tired of being interrupted, but you were still impressed at how Momo could sometimes read you like a damn book.

"Mhm." Was all you replied with, and you took a sip of your coffee. Your eyes widened. It was like all the tiredness from the past few days evaporated. Even though, it probably had like,  a 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 ton of caffeine, it still was so 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥-

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

Momo lightly laughed as she watched you practically inhale your drink. When you finished you wiped your mouth with one of the napkins near you, and you finished your sentence. "Do you think you could do it, Momo? Pleeeease? I'll pay you." Once again, Momo laughed, a little louder than before. "Girl, you know ion need your money. You see me? Rich as fuck. See yourself? Rich as fuck." You smiled. "Thanks, babes." "You know I gotchu, n/n."

After your serious convo, you took the time to catch up. "So how 'bout you? Fuck anyone recently?" Momo asked. You put your hands up and whisper yelled again "keep your voice down! Damn!" "Okay, okay! But...have you?" The black haired female asked again, smirking and rasing her eyebrows ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"You know I don't have time for that, especially-" for the thousandth time, you were interrupted. This time, by the sound of a bell ringing. You looked over at the sound, and saw a figure walk towards the front counter. After the weird guy said his order, you looked back at the cashier, who was giving 'fuck me' eyes to the dude. The sight caused you to roll your eyes. Soon after the man took his drink, he speed walked back to the exit. Your eyes followed him out, and you could've sworn you saw a bit of his hair. Blonde.

"Know him?" Momo asked.

"...."

"I'm not sure.."