𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝗝𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 dashed up the stairs of her wife's mansion. Once she reached the top, she took a second to breathe, seeing as how there at least 3 flights of stairs.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

She finally reached the huge double doors that were at least 3x her size. Before she could raise her right hand to knock, the door had shot wide open, revealing a girl, who looked as though she'd been crying. That same girl took one look behind her and ran.

"And don't you EVER bring your ass back here." A voice yelled from the inside. Jirou took one step inside. "Momo? You okay?" " 'm fine, what's up babe?"

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 :

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐮

𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 : 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜.

𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 : 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) : 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍.

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸 : 𝙽𝚘. 5

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 : 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

"You got a call. I think it was from the Number 2 Mafia. Bloodshed? Some dude on the phone was talkin' bout an appointment with you or somethin'." Jirou said, walking further into the room her wife was in.

"an Appointment? Ha, it's been a hot minute since I saw her." Momo replied, resting her head on her arm.

As the purple headed female sat across from her wife, she sighed. "What was that girl cryin' about earlier?" "Hm? You mean that bitch? Just found out she stole ¥2000 from my vault, only to blame it on another damn worker. Lucky I didn't shoot her head off." Momo said, rolling her eyes, which caused Jirou to laugh a little. "So does this mean nobody else is gonna come into this room yet?" She asked, getting up from her spot across Momo. "Mhm, wh-" Momo was interrupted by a peck on her lips. "No reason" Jirou replied, smiling.