𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

10:27 pm, @ Bloodshed Headquarters

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲 into the air as you exhaled it from your mouth. You and Mina were sitting on the ledge of your balcony. "Aye, pass me the blunt again." Mina said, her eyes looking heavy. You both were as high as the damn clouds in that moment. In a way, the blunt helped you relax more than them melatonin gummies. You weakly gave the blunt to your bestie, and she inhaled it. "I sent a Ruby to get food, she's prolly picking it up." You sighed. Every mf who smokes knows how hungry people be getting. Mina smiled and gave you a light kiss on the cheek. "What'd you get though? I swear to God it better not be that shit from down the road. Nasty as fuck!" The pink female yelled, making a disgusted stank face. You laughed. "Nah, nah. It's from [f/p]." You took another blunt and inhaled. Mina smiled again "Ouuu now I'm hungryy" she fake cried. Luckily, there was a knock on your bedroom door. "It's open!" you yelled from the outside.

The door slowly opened, and a Ruby walked in. "Boss, i got yo food!" She said, smiling Mina immediately jumped up and ran towards the girl. "Oh my fuckin God THANK YOUU" the pinkie cried, hugging the Ruby. "You want some?" You asked her. The Ruby replied "o-oh, uhm, sure!"

You also decided to get more food for all your Rubies, considering they might also be hungry as hell. In the blink of an eye, everyone crowded in your room, eating and conversing.

Minutes went by, turned into hours, the Rubies said goodnight and left, and you and Mina were alone together again, enjoying your huge amount of food, sitting on your bed watching a movie.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

After the movie, you and Mina cleaned up, and got into your bed. You both were on your phones doing whatever, when all of a sudden Mina broke the silence and spoke up.

"Aye, would you be mad if I kissed you?"

"HUH?"

𝐓𝐨

𝐁𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦