𝐓𝐞𝐧.

⚠️𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞⚠️:  𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝❤️✌🏽

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 what you were doing on your phone and looked at her. Her eyes were still stuck on her phone screen. "Nigga, you still high?" You asked, not believing she said what she said. "Probably, Ion even know." Mina replied, finally looking back at you. "You joking." You laughed for a second. "You see me laughing?" The pinkie said, deadpanning. For a second, you were about to yell 'Bitch! Fuck no!' But then you thought about it. For one, you were still high as fuck and shit, and honestly, you can't deny thinking about this at least once. Finally, your head just said 'Fuck it. Prolly gonna forget anyway.' 

"'Mkay." You replied.

"For real?" Mina asked

"Girl i ain't repeating myself." You hated doing that.

Your bestfriend smiled a little, and leaned closer. You leaned in too, and before you knew it, You were kissing Mina.

a shit ton of thoughts ran through your head. You were kissing Mina. Your childhood bestfriend. Sure, you thought about doing this, but actually doing it? Whole other damn story. Surprisingly, you didn't feel wrong. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 didn't feel wrong. After what seemed like forever, but was only 20 seconds, you found yourself moving your hand into Mina's soft pink hair, pulling her closer. Her hands slowly glided down to your waist, pulling you closer too. The feeling of her tongue touching yours aroused you a little, and you heard Mina slightly moan into the kiss. The feeling was kinda almost exhilirating. Being high also added on to the feeling you were getting, making the kiss feel more heated. Finally, you pulled away. For a minute, you looked into eachothers' eyes, and you could tell Mina 𝘸𝘢𝘴 still high. You both leaned back in for another kiss, this time, Mina pulled you on top of her, still holding your waist. The sudden movement caused you to let out a small moan. You pulled away again and moved towards Mina's neck. It was dark in your room and you wouldn't be able to see eachother if it wasn't for the bit of light from the built in lights on your bed's headboard. Even with that on, you could barely see Mina's figure. Somehow, that made it even better. As you kissed and licked the pink female's neck, one of your hands moved to her hip. Mina let out a breathy moan as your warm tongue licked and sucked her. Finally, you went back up and kissed her again. Her hands held the side of your face, and she tried to avoid your hair, seeing as how you didn't have your bonnet on.

You felt Mina's hand suddenly slide down to the heim of your shorts. You 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 going to help her take 'em off, but then,

Your phone buzzed.

Then it rang.

This irritated you for some reason, so you tried to ignore it. The sound of your ringtone faded, and you were relieved. Unfortunately, it rang again. It pissed you off, so you kissed Mina's cheek and leaned over to grab your phone. You looked at the phone and saw it was Momo who was calling. You sucked your teeth and picked up. "Girl-" "I HAVE INFO BABES!" Nkrmally, you would've jumped at the sound of this, but you were still upset about not being able to finish your session with Mina. "Then can it wait until tomorrow? I'm busy." You replied, groaning. "Sure, sure. CALL ME THOUGH. Don't forget before i come over there and drag you." "Aight, okay." You said, impariently waiting for her to say "bye".  "Talk tmrw then! Byee". With that, you immediately hung up. You turned back to your best friend. "Sorry I-" she was asleep. You laughed a little, and got off the bed to plug both your phones in. Once you got back in, you threw the duvet over you two and dozed off.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦