𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝗗𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱  recently finished a meeting, and he honestly felt like passing out right there in the center of his headquarters. Unfortunately for him, he still had stuff to get done, so he took himself to the nearest cafe to find the strongest coffee they own. Even though everyone knew who he was, he wasn't tryna get unwanted attention. He put on a black mask and a cap and walked outside.

If people didn't already know who he was, you could take  him for a regular 24 year old dude, with the normal ass outfit he had on.

✦ ───────── ꒰ঌ 🩸໒꒱ ───────── ✦

After getting out of his car, he walked into the cafe.

He opened the cafe doors, and the sound of the bell up top alerted the female at the register. "Welcome! Can I take your order" The girl asked, glancing up and down the masked man. Her smile looked all cheery, but there was a hidden message behind her eyes that Dynamite pretended not to notice; '𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘦'. That same sentence ran through the girl's head as she took the order, walked to the back, made the drink, and gave it to the mysterious hottie.

"Thanks." The blonde said, already walking towards the exit. Once he opened the door, he saw a pair of eyes staring at him from his peripheral vision. Somehow, the female staring at him looked familiar. He got back into his car, and looked at his drink. There was a little slip of paper that read; '𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦<3' with a set of numbers below. Dynamite ripped the paper off and tossed it out the window. He started the ignition and drove off.

By the time he got back to his headquarters, changed, and sat in his office, another thought hit him.

He 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 couldn't figure out why the chocolate toned female looked so fucking familiar.

But why?

why was the thought at the tip of his tongue, but not coming out?

Fuck.

he'd better figure it out before it messes with his head.