Khaotung

The next day, First and I had a social media engagement at one of the biggest malls in Thailand. We got dressed early and left for the event.

Once we reached there, we met Perth, Chimon and Louis. First got really excited when he saw Louis and he ran off to go talk to him. I just watched quietly from the sidelines but was abit taken aback by how forthcoming First was with Louis. I hardly saw him be so friendly unless he knew them really well so I guess he and Louis must have really clicked.

And that oddly didn't sit too well with me. I sulked away as we were waiting to appear onstage.

"Are you ok? Why do you look so grumpy?" First uttered as he came over and he ruffled my hair.

"I'm.. yea I'm okays. Am I? I'm not. Haha" I weakly replied as I tried to rearrange my face. First just laughed at me and stood by my side. But then he turned back to me and he adjusted my jacket and collar for me. He was taller so he hovered over me. I looked up at him briefly and caught him looking at me and we both turned away at the same time. Not sure about him but my face turned red and I tried very hard to keep it in check.

Onstage, I became my cheeky usual self whilst First constantly drifted out. At one point, I actually held onto his jacket briefly to get him to focus and he cheekily grinned at me.

Once our engagement was over, I asked him if he had dinner plans or we could get it together. He told me that Louis had asked him out. I nodded reluctantly and sent him off whilst I went back to our car.

A little while later, just as the car was about to set off, it suddenly stopped and the passenger door opened. First hopped in and before I could even respond, he got our chauffeur to drive off.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you had dinner plans?"

"I did. But I wasn't up to it so I told Louis we reschedule and I will tell him on a new date."

"What happened? You ok? Not feeling well?"

"No. I'm ok. I just didn't feel like having dinner with Louis. Shall we go grab dinner?"

I looked at First. Something about him was odd. I kept quiet and just nodded in agreement and I saw First lighten up considerably. We went for dinner at our favorite eatery and decided to take a short stroll before heading home.

We walked in the park, our hands brushing against each other. I looked at First who was just drifting away as usual. I grabbed his hand and that got his attention.

"What happened?"

"I'm supposed to be asking you that. What happened? Why do you look so off? And why did you cancel dinner with Louis?"

I watched as First's eyes darted rapidly. He was conjuring some lie to tell me. I glared at him and said if he was going to fib, he's dead in my hands.

"I didn't want to go because I saw how your face had dulled when I told you that I had dinner plans with Louis. And even as I was going to him, I realized my mind was just filled with thoughts of you. It didn't feel right leaving you behind so I came back..."

"First.."

"It's nothing. Really. I promise. I just..i..let me just be with you ok?'

I looked at him, wondering if he knew how his words sounded to me. I just nodded my head, looking away, feeling a blush come on. We went back to the car and the ride home was quiet but not uncomfortable. I was sleepy and ended up dozing off on First's shoulders. He woke me up gently when we reached and I shuffled in, flopping onto the couch when I got in. As I closed my eyes, I remembered seeing his chuckle at my silly behavior and a smile came over me too as I realized how he had come back to me.