Chapter 24 - Love

He didn't let her finish and turned her to him and said, "Why? Why do you ask me to stay away?".  She sighed in annoyance and said, "If you have let me complete, I would have told the reason.  It's just that I will be in my menstruation period from tomorrow, so that's the reason".  Saying so, she turned around to sleep.  He too went to sleep while hugging her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next week was really hard for the new couple as they couldn't spend as much time as before.  Then Abhyuday got to know from Gopi that Kalindi is out of her menstruation period.  So he was relieved that they could be together today.  With a light smile on his face, he continued to complete his work in his study room as it was important.  That's when Parth entered the room and sighed looking at the peaceful face of his friend.  "What made my friend to smile today?", Parth asked Abhyuday and went near him.  Abhyuday looked up and asked, "Why are here now?".  To which he replied, "Oh!  I just came to check whether my friend who had been grumpy for some reason, has eaten dinner or not.  Just like the past few days".  Abhyuday replied, "I'm going to have dinner with my wife".  Parth said, "Oh, so that's the reason for your smile, Hmm?".

Abhyuday stood up from his place and came near Parth and said while placing his hand over the latter's shoulder, "Leave aside my personal life.  What is the status of your love life?".  Parth's face changed and he sighed while saying, "It is complicated right now.  Although my parents wouldn't mind about the status and all that.  But her father is also someone influential even though below our status.  And he is a conservative person so she is also afraid he won't agree especially when he had already chosen a guy for her.  We do have time as they-".  Suddenly they were interrupted and their conversation stopped there.

Kalindi was standing in the balcony waiting for Yuvraj to come for dinner.  While she was enjoying the slow breeze and the full moon, she saw a dark figure moving discreetly towards a corner of the compound.  The person was covered from head to toe and only his eyes were visible.  Kalindi took her hand knife(or pocket knife) which was placed at her hip and aimed at his arm.  Just as he was about to go behind the bushes near the compound wall, which was facing the dense forest, he felt a sharp pain on his left arm.  He looked at the direction of the knife to find out the source and after knowing that it was the Yuvrani, he immediately removed the knife and went behind the bushes.  Kalindi urgently called her maids inside and all three came to her call.  Kalindi told them about the mystery man she saw from the balcony and asked them to go check behind the bushes.  As all three of them cannot go, leaving behind their Yuvrani, Gopi and Lekha went to the place to check for evidence while Rekha was with Yuvrani for her safety.  After a few minutes, the two came back to Yuvrani's chamber and replied that they couldn't find anything behind the bushes.

Lekha returned the fallen knife to Kalindi and said, "What to do now, Yuvrani?  Should we inform Yuvraj?".  Kalindi thought for a second and said, "Yes, we should.  Anyways he will come here now.  So I will inform him".  Just then the door to the bathroom opened and Yuvraj came in.  As soon as he entered, the maids scurried away leaving the couple to their privacy.  First, Kalindi and Abhyuday finished their dinner.  And then before going to bed, Kalindi said, "Yuvraj, I need to talk to you.  Shall we sit for sometime?".  When he nodded to her, they sat near the balcony on the small bed spread over the floor.  He asked her to continue and then she said, "Yuvraj, Just before you came here, I saw someone sneaking behind the Palace compound, near the bushes.  Initially I thought that may be, he is one of our official spies but then the compound is near to the forest which is totally forbidden for anyone.  That's why I suspected him to be an enemy and moreover he might know about the assassins coming here to kill you.  So I threw my hand knife at him and injured his arm, so as to stop him. But still he escaped eventhough there is no pathway there".  Kalindi was in deep thought while thinking about the way through which he escaped while Abhyuday was looking at her with a small smile on his lips and surprised look on his face.  Kalindi once again said, "May be there is some Tunnel kind of thing which he used to escape.  What do you think Yuvraj?".  Kalindi turned towards her husband finally and saw him staring at her.  So she raised her eyebrows asking him 'what?' through her expressions. 

Abhyuday smiled and said, "I am just admiring my intelligent wife".  Kalindi rolled her eyes and turned the other side while still her cheeks turned a shade of red.  He continued, "See, She gives me chances to reward her more".  Kalindi looked up at him with a gasp which he captured in his own mouth.  He kissed her senselessly for a long time and left her lips only when she felt breathless.  He caressed her face and murmured, "I missed this. Us".  She kept looking at him and then pecked him once and immediately got up to go to bed.  But Abhyuday held her wrist while still sitting on the floor bed.  He pulled her and she fell on the bed beside him.  He hovered over her and looking into her eyes, slowly he joined their foreheads.  Then he kissed her forehead, followed by her nose, lips and then he kissed her neck.  Kalindi breathed heavily with each of his kisses with closed eyes as she was immersed in the feeling of pleasure.  But then she opened her eyes in shock when she felt him opening the knot of her blouse at the back which was keeping it intact.  He slowly pulled down her blouse along with the saree from her shoulder while peppering kisses on the exposed skin.  Kalindi pulled at his hair when he bite her skin above her breast.  Then only she realised that her hand was massaging his head all this time.  Abhyuday removed her blouse completely and looked at her face only to see that her eyes are closed while her breathing was heavy.  He took her hand which simply laid on the bed after removing her blouse and kissed her palm. 

Kalindi opened her eyes and looked at him as he put her hand back on his neck. He went near her face and whispered in her ears, "You are beautiful".  Kalindi didn't know how to feel right now, except the anticipation of what he is going to do to her.  When he moved towards her naked breasts, Kalindi closed her eyes immediately.  He said in a dark tone, "Look at me".  She shivered at his commanding tone but couldn't look at him.  She herself doesn't know whether it is the same Kalindi who learnt seduction and also boldly tried to seduce Yuvraj.  Seeing her refusal to look at him, he said, "Look up at me Kalindi".  She looked at him in surprise as this is the first time, he had called her name.  He looked at her in the eyes and slowly lowered himself and took her right nipple in his mouth while still maintaining eye contact.  Kalindi forgot to breathe for a moment and controlled her feeling to close her eyes as he strictly ordered her not to.  Later when both were immersed in their pleasure, she forgot to keep her eyes open as small moans left her mouth, while he kept pleasuring her either by suckling her nipples or massaging her breasts.  After a few moments, she felt his weight off her body but still couldn't open her eyes as the pleasure was overwhelming her.  Suddenly she felt herself in air as he lifted her in bridal style.  She gasped with wide eyes and hugged his neck tightly as she is naked from above her waist.

When she thought that he is moving them to her bed, he moved towards the bathroom door, which confused her but she was not in a state to question him.  After entering the bathroom, he further moved towards the door of his chamber, and entered his chamber.  Kalindi was shocked by his act and when he put her on his bed, she immediately pulled the duvet to cover herself upto the chest and asked, "Yuvraj! Do you realise what you are doing?".  He sat beside her and said while caressing her cheeks, "I know what I'm doing.  So don't worry".

Glossary:
Maharaj - King
Maharani - Queen
Yuvraj - Crown Prince
Yuvrani - Crown Princess
Rajkumar - Prince
Bhai - Brother
Bhabhi - sister-in-law
Chacha - Father's younger brother
Shastrasala - Godown of weapons with practice arena
Gurudev - Teacher

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

The scene will be continued in the next chapter.

Thanks,
SM.