Chapter 32 - Fight

She looked at him for sometime and then pecked his lips and whispered near his lips, "Since I seem to forget that, why don't I try that again? Right now".  She made him lay down on the bed and kissed his torso up from his stomach to his chin and finally kissed him on the lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abhyuday's hands caressed her back slowly and removed the hooks of her blouse.  Kalindi broke the kiss and looked into his eyes which were in a darker shade with a dazed look.  And she was sure that hers would also have looked the same.  She moved away and sat on his waist just a few inches away from his sensitive part which was painfully trapped in his dhoti (waist cloth).  She looked at him confidently and slowly removed the blouse from one of her shoulders and moved to the next shoulder and pulled it down as well.  Finally she pulled away the blouse entirely from her body and threw it away.  His eyes took in her form but apart from his darkened eyes, she couldn't get any other expression.  So she moved her waist back from his stomach and directly came in contact with his arousal strained within his dhoti.  She smirked at him who hissed lightly and decided to tease him a little and started to grind him over his clothes. 

Suddenly she gasped as she felt his cold palms on her both breasts and stilled in her position.  Abhyuday sat up on the bed while she was still grinding on him and pulled her legs and wrapped them behind him.  Now both of them were face to face and he whispered near her while cupping both breasts, "Continue what you were doing".  Kalindi tried to not focus on his work upon her breast and tried to grind him again but the pleasure from his actions disrupted her actions again.  Then he took her in a fierce kiss and traced her curves.  Suddenly Kalindi heard a tearing sound and broke the kiss to see her saree which had been pooled around her waist was torn and he was working to remove her final piece of clothing.  He said in a strained voice, "I have removed your clothes.  Now you should remove mine". 

Kalindi hesitated and felt shy but soon remembered her resolve to show him that she is capable of seducing him and not weak in intimacy.  So she daringly opened the knot of his dhoti but didn't dare to look down or touch him there.   Seeing her flushed face, Abhyuday himself removed the dhoti and pulled her closer such that their intimate parts touched.  Feeling the naked skin for sometime, Slowly the couple got immersed in their sexual pleasure but this time in a different position where Kalindi was seated on his lap with her legs wrapped around him.  After the first round, Abhyuday didn't let Kalindi to take control and continued for a few more rounds before both of them fell asleep.  The next day when Kalindi woke up, Abhyuday had already gone out for the day.  She leisurely got ready after a nice bath and decided to simply take some rest before meeting grandmother today.  But when she was drinking tea, Lekha came running to her and breathed heavily while trying to say something.  After calming herself down, Lekha said, "Yuvrani!  I have been keeping a watch on Bharat who is the head guard and today I got to see his body while he was taking bath".  Kalindi almost choked on her tea after hearing her words, even Rekha was dumbfounded.

Lekha rephrased her words with a blush on her cheeks and said, "I meant to say that I have seen his wound.  And the wound was not at all deep and almost recovered with only a scratch visible.  It doesn't seem like what Rekha had told about".  Kalindi frowned at that since both the sisters have brought two different information and she was even more confused as to whom to believe.  Kalindi thought back to what Abhyuday had told about his trust on Bharat and realized something and then said, "Since this issue is looping around the same point, we should wait before gaining some evidence to catch the culprit red-handed".  The maids nodded at her and then served lunch.  Later that night, Yuvraj Abhyuday returned back to the chamber after a discussion with the other Princes about tax free trade between the Kingdoms.  After dinner, both went to bed and Abhyuday backhugged her as usual.

When his hands on her stomach started to slowly move upwards, she swatted his hands and said irritatingly, "My breasts are sore.  Don't touch".  To which he replied, "Then let me massage it, this will relieve your pain".  She looked at him with suspicion but he looked so innocent that she agreed with him.  Keeping up to his words, He didn't do anything apart from massaging her with his hands and mouth.

The next day, Abhyuday had gone to the competition arena while the ladies went to the new temple under construction.  Kalindi saw the men and women indulged in the heavy work and sighed.  Kalindi thought, "These women have the freedom to go out whenever they wish and do a job and earn money.  Yet they are called under-privileged while the women within the palace walls who don't have even the right to eat what they want, are called privileged.  Someone rightly said, It's the needs that form the rules.  These poor people need money so they allow women to work while the Royals and other noble families don't have monetary needs so there are too many rules for the women to stay inside". 

Susheela saw her lost in thought and shook her to bring her out of it.  Since it was a temple under construction, they couldn't see the idols of the God until the consecration ceremony.  Then they went to look at the Gurukul which is built for the training of their children.  After that they returned to the palace and when Kalindi entered her chambers followed by her maids, she stood frozen in her place while looking at the scene infront of her or let's say the scene on her bed.

There was Swarnalekha laid on the bed with closed eyes and a satisfied smile on her lips while caressing the bed, probably imagining Abhyuday.  Kalindi came out of her frozen state and moved towards the bed with a disgusted expression on her usually expressionless face.  Hearing the anklet sound, Swarnalekha opened her eyes and sat up immediately but didn't show any urgency to get down.  Seeing Kalindi crinkling her nose with a disgusted expression, swarnalekha smirked and said, "Yuvrani Kalindi! I didn't know that you will come this early.  It's sad that you got to see me in Yuvraj's bed.  But I think it's good.  Because soon you will have to see the same scene everyday.  You know why?".  Seeing that Kalindi's expression hadn't changed, She continued, "I have talked with my father about Yuvraj Abhyuday.  He had promised me that he will fix my marriage with Yuvraj.  And then you know, I will be your co-sister.  You might have to decorate my wedding bed and then everyday when Yuvraj comes to my room, you will feel sad.  That's why I'm alerting you now itself".  When she finished her monologue, she turned to look at Kalindi but instead of a fearful or sad expression, Kalindi still had a disgusted expression on her face while her maids were looking angry at her.

Not able to tolerate the unexpected reaction, Swarnalekha yelled, "Why are you looking at me like that?".  To which Kalindi replied still with the crinkled nose and disgusting expression, "You shouldn't have laid on the bed.  Today morning when we left the chamber, my maids didn't have time to clean the bed and change the sheets".  Swarnalekha asked again, "So?".  Kalindi moved a little closer to her and said, "You know, the previous night Yuvraj was so active that we couldn't stop ourselves till the early hours of the morning.  And the sheets might still have some traces of our last night activities which might not be visible".  Swarnalekha took sometime to understand her words and then understood what the night time activity she was talking about and immediately felt disgusted all over her body as she was rolling on the bed just now.  And to irritate her more, Kalindi made a vomitting noise which made her even more embarassed infront of the maids who were having a mocking smile on their faces.  Swarnalekha rushed out of the chamber to take a bath while Rekha and Lekha doubled in laughter as they understood their Yuvrani's lie.  But to their surprise, Kalindi really vomitted into a bowl which is usually kept for emergency.

Glossary:

Maharaj - King
Maharani - Queen
Yuvraj - Crown Prince
Yuvrani - Crown Princess
Rajkumar - Prince
Bhai - Brother
Bhabhi - sister-in-law
Chacha - Father's younger brother
Shastrasala - Godown of weapons with practice arena
Gurudev - Teacher

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.