Chapter four

"Of course"

╭──         ⋅ ⋅        ── ✩ ──         ⋅ ⋅       ──╮

Days went by without a storm, the guys have been patiently waiting for their chance to return back to their realm. Y/n and hwarang were currently on a best friend date, hanging out around Seoul and going into different shops. "Y/n, come on Let's take a picture together." Hwarang said and dragged her towards a colorful tree. The both of them posed for a few pictures, filling the air with laughter.
"No omg! Hwarang I look terrible in that picture" y/n stated as she grabbed the phone and tried to delete it, only for hwarang to grab it from her hands and put it in his pockets.

"You look gorgeous Y/n." He said and winked at her, earning a playful slap on his arm. He chuckled. "We should get you home now Y/n. It's already getting dark" hwarang said and grabbed her hand, walking back to his car. "You're right, thank you for today" y/n smiled at him, making hwarang smile too. They entered his car and he started the engine, driving to her house. As soon as they arrived, y/n grabbed her things and looked at Hwarang, who grabbed her wrist.

"Is there something you want to tell me?.."
Y/n asked him. Hwarang's eyes left hers and trailed down onto her lips. Now or never.
He pulled her close and planted a soft kiss on her lips, y/n's eyes widen. Hwarang broke the kiss and looked at her with a slight smile "I'm sorry for that..I-I just couldn't hold it anymore.." Hwarang chuckled and kept the eye contact, he could clearly see that Y/n was still star struck. "I- need to uhm..go. I'll see you tomorrow at work.." y/n stuttered and left the car with a bright blush on her cheeks. As soon as she reached her door step, she looked back and saw hwarang waving from his car before driving off.

Taking a deep breath, she unlocked the door and entered her house. "Who was that?" Seonghwa came Into view and stood in front of her with crossed arms. Y/n chuckled "hwarang, my coworker. I went on a bestfriend date with him" she told him and smiled. Seonghwa raised a brow "the blush on your face says otherwise. Are you sure that the both of you aren't a couple?.." Seonghwa questioned her. Y/n walked past him and walked into the living room. "We're not a couple Hwa. I don't see him as a lover..the blush on my cheeks is because I was surprised and nervous" y/n finished explaining and plopped down on the sofa.

San Pov

My eyes immediately landed on Y/n as she entered the living room. I had a thing for her, she was pretty, funny and a great cook. I knew I wasn't the only one that liked her, my little brother, Jongho. He likes her and it's so obvious. He even gets to share a room with her..however it isn't only Jongho who has been staring at her. My eyes drifted off of y/n and landed on Yeosang and Wooyoung. Jealousy filled me once I saw the way Wooyoung looked at her. He was undressing her with his eyes at this point..yeosang on the other hand, his eyes were filled with admiration..

I turned my gaze back at Y/n, who was now sitting next to Jongho. The both of them were talking until she started showing us pictures from her trip today. She stood up and made her way towards me, she was going to show each of us the pictures, since she was sitting quite far away from us. I looked at the pictures but I couldn't concentrate on them, my eyes only focused on her. She moved on from me and showed the rest the pictures, now she was by Wooyoung and lastly Jongho.

3rd person Pov

Y/n walked towards Wooyoung with a bright smile, wanting to show him the pictures too. Wooyoung gently grabbed the girls arm and pulled her closer. She didn't think much of it and just continued showing him the pictures.
As soon as she got done she lastly went to Jongho. "Jongho look! It's a huge teddy. It reminded me of you that's why I took a picture of it" she smiled and looked at him. Jongho had a light blush on his cheeks and chuckled.

"Alright guys! Did you eat already?i can put something together" Y/n said and looked at them. Wooyoung looked at her with a slight smirk "I can help you cook Y/n" he stood up. Y/n smiled and nod, walking away with Wooyoung. San watched the both of them leave and scoffed. "What are You scoffing for?" Hongjoong asked the younger male and crossed his arms. San looked back at Hongjoong „I don't trust Wooyoung around her" San said and leaned back on the sofa.
„We're not here to find a lover, we're trying to get back home" Seonghwa said and stood up, leaving the living room.

╭──         ⋅ ⋅        ── ✩ ──         ⋅ ⋅       ──╮

Dinner was quiet, the boys barely talked and Y/n was busy enjoying her food. Once everyone was done eating, they all cleaned up the table. "Guys, I'll head to bed already..I'm quite tired" Y/n said and waved, Seonghwa interrupted her "make sure to say good night to your boyfriend" He said and chuckled. "He's not my boyfriend!" Y/n threw a pillow at him, earning a laugh from him.

"Boyfriend?.." San asks. Seonghwa turned towards San and nod "she was on a 'bestfriend' date with what I assume was her coworker. He kissed her before he left" Seonghwa watched as San's face filled with jealousy. San stood up and made his way to the stairs only to be stopped by Hongjoong. "San. No. It's her life and we won't be here long" San sat back down and remained silent. Jongho looked at San and then at Wooyoung. Wooyoung was staring at a pictured of Y/n that hung at the wall. He frowned and stood up, walking out of the room. Ignoring the others.

He lightly knocked at Y/n's door and entered. "What's up?" She asked him and put her phone down. Jongho stood at the door "San seemed really jealous when Seonghwa mentioned your coworker" Jongho explained and sat down on the bed, Y/n's brows furrowed together. "Jealous?.." she questioned.

Why would he be jealous?
Y/n thought.

"He likes you. Along with Wooyoung and Yeosang but Yeosang is aware that we won't stay here" Y/n clasped her hands together and sighed. "I Uhm I didn't expect that to happen.." she simply said and looked back to Jongho.
"I'm sure they'll handle it until we go back home" Jongho told her and watched her nod.
He looked at her hand, debating wether he should hold it or not. Getting over his nervousness he reached out and held her hand, catching her by surprise.

"I won't forget you when we leave"