Chapter ten

"I saw the way she looked at you, there's that tiny sparkle in her eyes"

╭──         ⋅ ⋅        ── ✩ ──         ⋅ ⋅       ──╮

Lunch was rather quiet, everyone was busy eating and enjoying the food that Mrs.Kang made. As soon as everyone was done with eating Y/n helped picking up the plates on the table „honey, you don't have to help me" Mrs. Kang spoke up, making the girl look at her. „No worries Mrs. Kang! I'm glad to help, when I'm allowed to stay here" y/n answered with a soft smile, carrying the plates to the kitchen sink.
„I'll do the dishes, go have some fun" Mrs.Kang smiled and shushed her out of the kitchen.

Y/n walked out and found none of the guys in the house, she opened the front door, walking outside. The village was filled with people, some music from the market place that was located a little further down the street was heard. A small smile made its way across her face, she liked it there. „Y/n!" she heard her voice being yelled, turning around she watched as Yunho ran towards her with a smile across his face. „what's up?" she asked and looked up at him. „Here..they're for you" flowers. Her eyes lit up and she smiled, thanking him as she took the flowers. „Now come on, while you're here I'd like to introduce you to my parents"
He gently grabbed her hand and walked them to his house.

It was a 10 minute walk and his house was a rather small cottage. He opened the door and they entered it, the smell of freshly baked goods immediately entered her nose. „Mother, father there is somebody that I'd like to introduce to you" Yunho yelled into the house, things being dropped was heard and soon enough Two elderly people stood in front of her. "Hello sweetheart! It's so nice to meet you" Yunho's mother said and shook the girls hand, his father did the same and smiled.

"She's a friend of mine that I met a few days ago. She helped me to find back home, along with the other guys" Yunho explained and looked down at Y/n. "Thank you so much for bringing our son and his friends back home..it's been so long since we've all last seen them.." The father stated. "Absolutely,no worries..they're now great friends of mine" Y/n answered with a smile. Yunho and his parents talked for a little longer until the both of them made their way back to the market place and Yeosang's house.

"You're parents are really lovely" Yunho chuckled and grabbed her hand, making her look up at him. "They seem lovely but they sure can be annoying sometimes, although I did miss them while I was gone" Yunho sighed and stopped walking, making her stop too. She looked at him in confusion. "You'll be leaving one day too. Just like us..and honestly..I don't know what to do when you're not around me" Yunho's grip on her hand tightened a little, his eyes filling with sadness.

"Yunho, even if I might not be here sooner or later, you'll still have me in your memories and there" she touched his chest with her pointer finger, signaling to his heart. Yunho smiled sadly and chuckled "you're right..if I ever have children I'll make sure to tell them about you and our crazy time travel experience" Yunho laughed and started walking again, y/n chuckled and walked with him. "I'm afraid your children are going to tell the village and assume you've gone insane..wouldn't want that , would we?" She looked up at him once again, noticing the soft smile that was plastered on his face.

"They'll know that my first love lived in a different universe.." he mumbled, his eyes piercing through hers. Y/n gulped and let out a nervous chuckle "first love eh?" chuckling she let go of his hand and walked up the small staircase to Yeosang's front door. Yunho made his way to her and hugged her. "You are my first love Y/n. And it pains me to see you be happy with someone else.." Yunho's eyes filled with sadness once again, y/n felt guilty, guilty for invading their lives.