Chapter five

"I won't forget you when we leave"

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"I won't forget you either Jongho. I've made memories with all of you and I have an idea for you guys to remember our time forever, I'll tell you tomorrow when I'm back from work"Y/n smiled and let go of his hand, he laid down on his side of the bed and bid her good night.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The next day came, the clock strikes 7:30 a.m.
y/n was currently sitting in her kitchen, drinking her morning coffee while eating some toast and scrolling on social media. Her quiet morning was Interrupted by someone entering the kitchen. "Good morning gorgeous.." Wooyoung mumbled and sat down next to her. She passed him the other Toast, knowing that he wakes up rather early everyday. "This one's for you. I gotta go now." She said and smiled a little. Wooyoung stood up and grabbed her arm. "Don't.." Wooyoung muttered and looked into her eyes.

Confusion filled her "don't what?" She asked him. "Don't kiss him." He said, his grip tightening on her wrist. "Wooyoung- can you please let me go?i have to go" she tried breaking free from his grip, only for him to tighten it even more. "Y/n." his voice was stern as he pulled her towards him. "Wooyoung, please just let her go." Another voice emerged from the hallway and pulled Wooyoung away, making him let the girls wrist go. "Thank you Yeosang.." y/n quickly muttered before leaving the house.

"Wooyoung why did you do that?" Yeosang asked him. Wooyoung scoffed "I don't want her with anyone else.." Wooyoung answered. Yeosang shook his head "she can do whatever she wants.." Wooyoung raised his brow. "Yeosang, you like her too and still you let her go with that guy?" Wooyoung asked the male in front of him. "Yes. Because even if I get the chance, it wouldn't last long.."He explained and left the kitchen, leaving Wooyoung alone.

Y/n arrived at her workplace, still a little surprised from Wooyoung's sudden tight grip.
She clocked in and made her way to the counter, preparing everything. Soon enough the first costumers entered the café, she looked at the clock. Hwarang should've been here already..
She shrugged and continued serving the costumers.

2:45p.m.

"Have a Great day Sir" Y/n told the man in front of her as a shiver ran down her spine.what is it with old men trying to get with young girls?.. she thought and took a bite out of her snack. The door opened once again, she looked up and put the snack away only to see Hwarang. He smiled at her and quickly clocked in before joining her. "Hey, I'm sorry I came in so late. I overslept.." he said and started taking over the cash register. "It's fine, there was no rush hour today so I was able to do everything alone." She simply explained and started making a coffee for another costumer.

"Could be because of the storm coming today" Y/n ears perked up. "Storm?" She asked and turned around. Hwarang nod "yes. Maybe in three hours" Y/n's lips curved into a smile, a bright one. She would be able to bring her friends back, back to their home. "Why are you so smiley?" He chuckled and turned his body to her. Y/n shrugged and happily brought the coffee to the costumer, she came back and ate the rest of her snack. "I keep forgetting how much you like storms..that must be the reason right?" He muttered. Y/n quickly nod, not wanting to tell him about the eight 'time travelers' in her house.

"You came just in time though! My shift is ending...right now" y/n smiled, which made hwarang pout. "Leaving already?" He asked her. Y/n nod and went to the back, changing and grabbing her stuff. She came back to the register and walked towards him "I'll see you tomorrow Hwarang" she quickly whispered into his ear and left. Hwarang couldn't help but blush. "Yes, see you tomorrow.." he muttered and watched her leave

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Y/n entered her home, a bright smile still portrayed on her face. She made her way into the living room, she plopped down on the sofa next to Jongho. "I have great news!!" She smiled. The guys turned to face her, Jongho has been looking at her as soon as she sat down next to him. "What is it Beautiful?" Wooyoung smirked, San glared at him and shook his head. "You guys are going back home today! There's a storm coming" she continued smiling. Seonghwa, Mingi and Yunho smiled.
Hongjoong had a small smile on his face, making y/n look at him. "What's up with you?"
She asked him.

"I'll miss the modern world" he sighed. Her eyes wondered away towards the four guys staring at her. Yeosang quickly looked away, a small blush creeping onto his face. Wooyoung looked at her with a smirk "I'd rather not leave.." Wooyoung's eyes traveled down onto her lips, y/n of course noticed and hid behind Jongho. "Pervert" Seonghwa said and slapped the back of Wooyoung's head. "I'll uhm I'll be upstairs" Y/n muttered and left the room.
Jongho looked after her, worry filling his eyes. San noticed his brothers behavior, his fists clenched.

Jongho stood up and ran upstairs to Y/n. "San." Hongjoong spoke up, making san's head turn to Hongjoong. "What" He spat "I understand you're jealous, but you're getting married in two months. There's no need for you to like Y/n, because we're not going to see her again" Hongjoong stated and stared at San. San groaned "ugh I forgot about Hyejin.." he muttered. "It's arranged. I can't even say no" San said and leaned back on the sofa.
They all nod "we'll be there for you" they all said.

"And Wooyoung. Stop being so inappropriate with women." Seonghwa spat, making Wooyoung roll his eyes. "We're going back home soon and I couldn't be more glad. Our parents must be so worried.." Yunho said, the others agreeing once again.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"Y/n?" Jongho spoke up, entering the room. Y/n looked up with a soft smile "are you okay?" He asked her and sat down on the bed, next to her. "I am, I was just a Little uncomfortable" She confessed, Jongho fiddled with his hands, deciding wether he should pull her into a hug or not. He liked her, a lot and he didn't want to leave. Especially not after he started liking her.
"And what's up with you?you seem nervous?"
She asked Jongho, grabbing his hand. Jongho's eyes widened, the nervousness that filled his body made his cheeks glow in a red tint.

"I-I'm fine...I'm just going to miss you" he finally looked up at her. Y/n sadly smiled at him, she pulled him into a hug, Jongho's arms quickly wrapped around her waist, pulling her as close as possible. He'd remember her embrace for the rest of his life from now on.

"Y/n..."

"I think I like you"