Chapter Seven

"I think I like you"

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"What?.." Y/n couldn't believe what she just heard. "I-I said I think I like you..."
Jongho repeated himself, letting go of her waist and holding her hands. Y/n was speechless, not knowing how to respond to the sudden confession, but then she spoke up.
"Jongho-" she wasn't able to talk more as Jongho shook his head.

"You don't have to respond..I know it's not the right time.." Jongho let go of her hands and looked down. "I'm so sorry.." She respond, making him nod. He looked up „there's nothing you need to apologize for Y/n..I know we won't see each other after later today but I wanted to get it off of my chest" Y/n nod, she watched as Jongho laid down on the bed.
„I'll sleep a little..wake me up when we go back home" he tiredly muttered and closed his eyes. Y/n chuckled and left the room to go to the kitchen, she was craving some food.

As soon as she entered the kitchen she came face to face with Wooyoung leaning against the kitchen counter. „Hey there pretty.." Wooyoung said and looked at her with a smirk, Y/n gave him a quick glance before opening the fridge. She closed it and walked to the stove. „What are you cooking?" he asked as he snaked his arms around her waist from behind.
Y/n'd breath hitched „ramen..can you step away from me please" Wooyoung sighed and let go of her, standing beside her and watching her cook.

„Hey" San walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. He eyed Wooyoung suspiciously before turning his gaze to Y/n. „I'll miss your cooking.." San muttered and put the bottle on the countertop. Y/n chuckled and turned around „you'll have your mom or Seonghwa who might cook for you" She simply said, returning her concentration to the stove.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The weather outside became windy, grey clouds formed on the sky and small droplets of water met the ground. The storm was coming.
Y/n put on her rain jacket and jeans, gathering the guys. All of them made their way to the beach, the weather quickly became even more stormy. „Okay we're here. On the website it said to just do what you were doing before..you well got washed away" Y/n yelled through the loud wind and thunder. They all nod and started playing around in the water, some of them didn't care about their current situation, they enjoyed the moment.

Y/n sat on the sand, smiling at seeing their smiles on the face. Her smile quickly fading as she sees Seonghwa being dragged away by the water. This is it.. she thought. She quickly stood up and ran over to San and Jongho, who were the only ones still standing. „Are they going to be okay!?" Y/n asked concerned. San nod. „y/n. We'll miss you." San said and embraced her in a tight hug, which Y/n gladly accepted. As soon as she let go, she felt san's arms rip away from her, his body being eaten up by the waves that dragged the guys away.

Her gaze landed on Jongho, he had tears prickling down his cheeks. „I'm not ready to let you go.." He sobbed, pulling her into a tight hug. Y/n felt tears well up in her eyes upon seeing the boy cry in front of her. She let go of the hug and looked at his tear stained face, wiping the tears away. „In another life Jongho..I promise" she smiled sadly and let go of him. Jongho let go of her and made himself ready to be dragged away by the ocean.

A big wave and a strong gust of wind startled the boy and he grabbed the girls arm.

Dragging her into the ocean with him.