Chapter Eleven

„I love you too"

╭──         ⋅ ⋅        ── ✩ ──         ⋅ ⋅       ──╮

It's now midnight, Yeosang was in a deep sleep, while Y/n sat awake on his bed. Her arms were wrapped around her knees, tears rolling down her face. She felt a hand on her shoulder, so she quickly wiped her tears away before facing yeosang. "What's wrong?.." he tiredly asked as he rubbed his eyes. Y/n sighed "I'm not ready to leave you guys.." Yeosang fully opened his eyes, the moon light shining on her face. His eyes scanned her pain filled face. He carefully pulled her into a hug. "Whatever happens, I will continue to love you never less..even if you're not with me" He pulled away from the hug, his hands rested on either side of her face.
"Let's sleep now.." he mumbled and shortly after a yawn followed, making her chuckle. She laid down and covered herself with the blanket.

╭──         ⋅ ⋅        ── ✩ ──         ⋅ ⋅       ──╮

Y/n woke up by a strange feeling, she opened her eyes and saw Yeosang next to her, smiling. „good morning princess" He muttered and stood up, handing her fresh clothes. „Morning.." she yawned and grabbed the clothes, standing up. „you seem very excited today" y/n said and chuckled. Yeosang had a bright smile plastered across his face. „Well yes, We're going to walk down the market together. You'll need clothes that aren't from my mother" He explained and left the room. Y/n could only smile at his bright smile.

The both of them were peacefully walking down the market, looking at some dresses that suited Y/n's interests. „Are you sure you don't want any?..I'll buy it for you" Yeosang said and held her hand gently. Y/n sighed „I'd feel bad.." yeosang stopped walking and looked at her „you bought us so many things now I'm here to grant you your wishes" He smiled. Y/n melted, Yeosang dragged her to a market stand and greeted the women that worked there. „Ah yeosang! Who have you got with you?" the woman asked with a sly smile, I watched as Yeosang's cheeks turned red. I chuckled and turned my head to the woman „I'm Y/n, his girlfriend. It's a pleasure meeting you" the woman softly smiled and shook the girls hand. Before turning to yeosang again „What dress would you like sweetheart?" y/n looked at the different variations and pointed at a black one, as it's simple. The women nod and packed the dress neatly in a bag and gave it to Y/n, while yeosang paid for it. "Have a wonderful day you two!" She smiled and waved them off.

"It's quite cloudy today.." the both of them heard a few people mumble, making Y/n look up. She felt her hand being squeezed, which made her look at the person. "You're not leaving today already are you?.." his eyes filled with sadness as he stopped himself from tearing up. Y/n frowned in guilt, embracing him in a hug. "Not today..next time that it'll rain or that there's a storm..I wouldn't want to leave us behind yet" she answered and let go of the hug, only for yeosang pulling her back into it. „Let's go back before it starts to rain" yeosang said and rushed the both of them back to his house, as droplets of water crash onto them.

They ran through the rain with giggles filling the empty streets. As soon as they reached home, they were drenched. „Oh my! What happened to you two?" his mother asked, a shocked expression portrayed on her face as she analyzed both her son and Y/n. She shook her head and chuckled. „Kids will be Kids.." yeosang scratched his neck and laughed, grabbing Y/n'd hand and pulling her to the bathroom. „Change and then come to my room" he smiled and left her in front of the bathroom, puzzled, she changed into different clothes and left the bathroom.

She entered Yeosang's room but there was no sight of him. „Yeosang?" she spoke up, looking around, suddenly a pair of arms snake around her waist, making her jolt in surprise. „Hey princess" yeosang whispered into her ear, y/n felt her cheeks heat up. She turned her body around and looked into the eyes of yeosang, a smirk was written all over his face but his eyes were soft. „How about we go on a date tomorrow?..I can't offer much since it's not your time but-„ Yeosang was quickly cut off by Y/n's lips landing on his cheek. „anything is fine with me Yeosang.." she softly smiled at him, yeosang was in awe..never would have he thought that he'd find such a precious girl in his life, however..

He knows that the both of them won't be together for much longer, they'll eventually part ways, forever.

Yeosang gently took a hold of her cheek and pulled her in a for a short kiss. „Want to read something together? I could read something to you..if you'd like" Yeosang asked her and pointed to the bookshelves in his room. Y/n only nod with a soft smile, she wants to enjoy every moment that she gets with him.
Yeosang walked to the shelve, only for him to be stopped by his door opening, both, Y/n and yeosang turned to the door. „Wooyoung?"Yeosang's voice filled the silenced room. Wooyoung only nod and walked towards Y/n, his arm reaching out for her but she stepped back, obviously confused by his behavior.

„Wooyoung why are you here?" yeosang asked his friend, as he stepped in front of Y/n. Wooyoung frowned „you two are a couple?.." he asked as his eyes filled with jealousy. Yeosang nod. „Were you trying to kidnap her or why did you reach out for her?" Yeosang asked, filled with anger. Wooyoung looked at Y/n, her eyes told him that she wanted to talk to but due to yeosang taking over the conversation it wasn't possible.

I reached out for her because I like her too Yeosang." Wooyoung answered his friends question, immediately watching as anger and jealousy took over his blonde friend. "I'm not the only one. The others, meaning that Yunho, Jongho and even San have interest in her." yeosang sighed.
"I know that..believe me I know." Wooyoung's gaze fell back to Y/n. Yeosang turned around to face his girlfriend, her eyes connect with his. „You choose me?right?" Yeosang's hands Held hers tightly. „what if she won't?" Wooyoung answered his friend, Yeosang's head shut towards Wooyoung, an angered expression all across his face. „You know she'll leave..why would-„ Wooyoung was cut off by yeosang yelling at him. „Then why are you after her!? Wooyoung..for once in my life someone chose me..please just please let me have this for some moments before it all disappears.."
Yeosang finished talking and watched as Wooyoung only nod and left the room.

„I'll always choose you Yeosang."