Chapter Fourteen

I love you darling. I always have and I always will.
-Yeosang, 6th June, 1874.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

„Do you think it worked?" Yeosang asked his friends as he sat with them in his house. Yunho put a hand on Yeosang's shoulder. „Let's hope for the best..if it did work, she'd write a letter back." Yunho answered and yeosang nod, taking a deep breath and sighing.
„I miss her so much." Yeosang sniffled...he was so broken..so so broken to wake up everyday and not have her by his side. „Yeosang. She will come back...maybe not this life but another..." San had answered.

„You've got it easy to talk about it...you're married..all of your are engaged and I'm...stuck." Yeosang said and looked at the ground. They all sighed as they knew that he was right. It's been five years. Five years. His friends are engaged, San is married. And then there's Yeosang...stuck.
Stuck on his first love that wasn't even from his own realm. A love that he'd never experience again unless it's with her. A love that could NEVER compete with anything else in his life...

„I love her."

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

12th of July, 1879.

Everyday I miss you my love.

Everyday I think about you and wished to be woken up by the beautiful voice of yours...

Everyday I wished I wouldn't have let you leave...or I should've left with you.

I regret not ever going with you or convincing you to stay with me...

You're the love of my life.

The love I will never forget.

I think about your everyday.

And I hope you do too.

-yeosang

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

12th of July, 2028.

Dear Yeosang,

I have absolutely no idea if you even receive this letter but if you do I want you to know that i can't stop thinking about you...I miss you.

I want to go home...

I want to be with you again. I..will find a way i promise you...somehow..god I love you.

-Y/n.

Y/n. Are you still trying to get letters from him?.." hwarang asked as he stood behind her, leaned against the doorframe with crossed arms. She nod and sighed sadly „I just want to be reunited with him Hwarang..."
„You really love this boy don't you?.." Hwarang asked her and she nod.
„You're going to move on one day."
Hwarang said and sighed. Y/n stood up and looked at Hwarang...

You've got it easy. You found your love and you can be with them all the time..."

„Y/n." Hwarang spoke up but was interrupted by her storming out of the house. Hwarang groaned and ran after her, he knew where she was going. To the beach..."y/n! Stop- Jesus ist raining heavily! Stop running!" Hwarang yelled as he ran after the girl. But she didn't care, she ran faster...faster to the beach. This was her chance...at least she thought so. She ran even faster and made it to the beach...hwarang couldn't catch up..he wasn't fast enough but he knew...that this would be the last time he'd see her. She's in danger..it's a storm and she's running towards the water with no care...all because of

Love.

She had no care in the world...she ran into the water only to be sucked up by a wave..she fought for her life, fought for her breath. But the strength left her as the waves became stronger...she quickly realized that this was a decision that should've been stopped...

Her eyes shut..she took her last deep breath..the next wave came and pulled her under water.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

3rd of July, 1879.

My darling,

I still haven't received any new letters from you,

but I still hope it is possible to be with you. Somehow.

I love you so much my princess you've got no idea..

I love you more than I love the sunset...because

I have the sun in front of me anytime I think about you. I could Stare at you for hours until my eyes lost sight..knowing I looked at the most beautiful being...

I love you so endlessly. Always and forever.

-Yeosang.

He stared out the window of his small wooden cabin in the village. The sky was dark, clouds all over the place, the rain watering the ground, people running to get their supplies into their homes. Yeosang watched as two teenagers danced in the rain...his heart tightened..it might have even shattered at the sight. This could've been him and her..he thought. He continued watching the two lovers...imagining that it was him and his beloved Y/n. He felt so empty without her by his side...he just wished that he would be able to hold her close..to cuddle with her or see her one last time. It was his goal to see her again...he didn't want to be alone anymore...but...it was what was destiny to him...

„Ouch-„ Yeosang had felt a sudden sting in his chest..it felt like his heart broke or was stabbed. „Strange..." he coughed a little and decided to go to bed.

It's just a small sickness...