Chapter 1 : Prelude of The Clash

In an unknown planet, there were green aliens living on a village. The aliens were seen playing and minding their own business. They lived in harmony without any interruptions. 

Until...

A huge explosion came out of nowhere and it startled the aliens. The aliens then turned over to look what happened, then they saw a mysterious black pup coming out from the smoke and walked over to them. He was seen wearing a mask, as the aliens couldn’t see his face. 

“W-Who the hell are you?” An alien asked the black pup. The pup said nothing, but instead pointed at them with his paw. 

Then all of a sudden, many alien soldiers with equipped armour came out behind the black pup and went towards the aliens. 

The aliens then tried defending themselves, but failed as they were seen captured by the soldiers. 

The black pup then grinned at them and stretched his paw towards them. A purple light then came out from his paw and the next thing the aliens knew, their powers and their life energies were being drained into the pup’s paw. 

The aliens then shouted in agony, as they tried to free themselves from the grasps. But in the end, they failed again. As soon as the pup had finished draining their powers, his soldiers then tossed the aliens aside. The aliens then slowly vanished into dust. 

“Perfect.” The pup said. He then removed his mask and two purple eyes on his face glowed brightly. “I guess that’s all for this planet now.” 

He then asked one of the soldiers: “Are there any survivors left...?” One of them replied: “Zero. Every living being around here had all turned to dust.” 

He then laughed menacingly and said: “Nice...nice!! This planet’s a dumpster now. I had all the power I need...but not enough. Onto the next planet...” 

As they were about to head back to their spaceship, an explosion came from behind them. The black pup then smirked and said at the smoke: “Which means...you’re coming at me now, aren’t you?” 

A white pup then came out of the smoke and rushed at the black pup at light speed. Just as the pup tried to land a strong punch on the black pup’s face, the black pup quickly caught his paw. The collision of their paws released a shockwave. 

“You are not going anywhere, Rover!!” The white pup snarled at him. He then tried pushing back Rover, but Rover just grinned and simply replied: “Trying to stop me again, Steve?! Don’t even try!!” 

Rover then created a massive explosion on his paw and sent Steve flying backwards. Steve quickly regained his balance and stopped himself from going backwards any more. 

“You’re too late, Steve.” Rover said. He then looked at Steve and snickered: “You should’ve come here earlier before I’d arrived at this place.” 

“Haven’t you had enough of doing this?!” Steve snarled. “Had enough?” Rover laughed evilly. He then replied: “Of course not. I got to admit, it’s kind of fun watching them suffer...it truly brings a smile on my face!! Watching them die...it’s more like watching a kid’s cartoon show to me. Watching their powers being absorbed by me...just makes me getting stronger and stronger!! And it’s so thrilling for me!! Makes me powerful, I got to say!!” 

“And for that, they won’t be standing in my way any longer...nor stopping my goals to become the ruler of the universe!! And they can’t stop me anymore, not even you, or anyone.” Rover then laughed hysterically. 

“You...you travelled planet by planet, and killed everyone on the spot...just to become the ruler of the universe?! What sort of mindset you’re in?! You’re insane!! This is literal genocide!!” Steve then growled in anger. “Heh.” Rover smirked. He then said: “Nobody cares...about that anymore. They don’t deserve to live anyway. They were just stepping stones on my goal of becoming what I want. And soon, you will be joining them as well!!”