Chapter 11 : Planet Utopia

The pups went out of the jet, as Skye flew down towards them. 

“Good work, Skye.” Marshall said. “Thanks.” Skye replied. “Talk about a hard fall.” 

“Anyways, we’re here now...” Coral wandered around. “We have to find Steve, then.” Chase said. “But where could he be? He could be literally everywhere around here.” Skye asked. 

“Hmm...” Marshall then saw a mountain nearby. “Wait pups, I think I saw something in the distance...” He said. The pups then looked at Marshall. 

Marshall enabled his purple eye again, and this time he saw a strange house in the mountains through further vision. “There’s a house in that mountain, perhaps it’s Steve...!” Marshall pointed at the mountain. 

“Woah, how did you know that?” Skye asked. “Let’s just say...I’m clear-sighted.” Marshall simply replied. 

“Good job Marshall, so can you take us all to there?” Chase asked. Marshall said: “Maybe, I can try...” But when he attempted to create a portal again, his purple eye began aching him. He quickly shut his eye, as he held his eye in pain. 

“Ow...or not.” Marshall grunted. “I guess I used up all of its energy back there.” 

“Wait, can’t we just use the jet...?” Sweetie asked. Chase replied: “The engine’s overheated...plus it’s pretty much busted than before. Guess we’ll have to hike all the way there.” 

“Ahead of us is the woods...” Coral looked at the forest in front of them. “Let’s hope nothing disastrous is going to happen.”

“Hope so.” Chase added. “Alright, remember to stick together...don’t get lost. Whenever anything happens, we fight together.”

Sweetie created an energy lance and held it on her paw, then said: “I’m prepared now.” Coral added: “Same.” 

“Wait, I forgot something.” Marshall then hurried back to the jet. The pups then looked at each other, as Marshall then came back with an apple held on his paw. 

“Seriously Marshall, you even brought an apple...?” Chase looked at him and asked. Marshall replied: “Well, yeah. I was going to save it for later though, cause I’m starving.” 

“Well, whatever. Ready?” Chase asked the pups. They all nodded. “Okay, here we go...” They then walked into the forest. 

Thirty minutes of walking later...

The pups were still walking in the forest. 

Marshall was seen walking while eating his apple, while Skye was flying in the air, guiding and leading the pups the way to the mountain...

“So, how far now cousin?” Coral asked Skye. Skye looked at the mountain, which is not far away from them now. “We’re almost there, I guess. But we still have a long way to go...”

“I thought you said it was near, Marshall.” Chase said. Marshall replied: “Or maybe not...a wrong assumption.” He sighed, then munched his apple again. 

“We’ve been walking for like thirty minutes...should’ve been there by now.” Sweetie said. “Patience, Sweetie. I think the mountain’s not far now.” Marshall added. “Maybe.” 

Skye then dove down and landed beside the pups. “Aren’t you going to fly?” Marshall looked at her and asked. Skye replied: “Flying requires my energy to do so...I need to save my energy.” Marshall said: “Well, that’s understandable.” 

Sweetie suddenly heard rustling noises behind her. She looked back, but nothing appeared. She then asked: “Hey, did you guys hear that?” The pups then looked at her and Chase replied: “No, but did you hear anything?”