The start..

"Eh?..." the brunette clutched his stomach and felt the liquid staining through his clothing. "What...?" The brunette was clearly beyond confused. The opposite raven head smirked before dusting the dust of his pants. "Dazai Osamu...you have lost." Dazai's eyes widened. "Me? Lost? That can't be..." The state he was in wasn't quite convincing as he coughed a few times as blood dripped from his chin to the floor. 

"You could've willingly gave me the book but of course you couldn't, even had to save that ginger along the way." The raven haired male walked forward, his eyes flashed amusement as he saw the brunette cough uncontrollably, more and more blood shed. Now, as he faced the injured, his smirk became even bigger when he saw the brunette trying to say a comeback, a retort. "You think you've won, F...fyodor?"

"I have... the book will be mine."

As Dazai's legs wobbled, he dropped to his knees, still clutching his stomach to try and stop the bleeding. However, to no avail. Fyodor eyes darted the bleeding brunette as he crouched down. Cupping the brunette's chin and lifting it up, Fyodor's eyes narrowed. "Seems like you won't be living for quite long." Dazai chuckled before his blood covered hand grabbed Fyodor's collar tightly and he brought it down. The raven head was obviously not expecting that as he grunted. Dazai wheezed as he let go, finally collapsing onto the floor, more blood seeping out of the wound now.

Fyodor lifted his head off the ground, he glared at the brunette as he supported himself off the ground. He readjusted his clothing before giving a kick to the brunette's stomach. That resulted in Dazai coughing out more blood as he clutched his stomach in pain. The raven haired just chuckled when he saw his two subordinates rushing into the room with rifles. He pointed to the brunette before walking out of the room.