New memeber

The blonde wasn't sure whether he liked the new Dazai or the past one. Actually, he wasn't sure at all. The point that the brunette was doing his work wasn't shocking. It was that he didn't even communicate with the rest.

It was one of the most important things in the ADA, since they needed to exchange information and help each other out in research. Not communicating was weird for Dazai.
He might laze of and joke around but he was an important asset for the ADA because of his brains and strategies. A good partner for Kunikida and and even better mentor for Atsushi who only joined 3 years ago.

The blonde sighed and glanced at Rampo who also had his gaze on the blonde and frowned. The raven haired has been frowning since yesterday after the 'incident'. At the end, Chuuya had to bring the brunette back home and restart work the next day. Frowning was rare for Rampo since he was always either enjoying his snacks or solving crimes. The only few times he frowned was when he couldn't solve a crime or something was bugging him. Nothing bugged him. He could see what happened after all with his amazing 'ability'.

The blonde raised a brow and Rampo just shook his head and continued staring at the brunette. Must be up with trying to guess what happened. Kunikida just sighed and grabbed his newly brewed cup of coffee. It was from one of his favourite café which was right opposite of the ADA office. 

About to sip it, he imagined the sweetness in the coffee which he relished every time. He had quite a sweet-tooth but no one guessed it. The brunette who was silently sitting at his seat suddenly stood up. That obviously shocked everyone. They watched as Dazai made his way to the blonde who was looking confused. He just merely snatched the cup of coffee away and sat back down after pouring away the coffee in the sink. Kunikida breathed in deeply before sighing, massaging his temples. He glanced at the brunette who was busy typing away on his laptop. He asked, "Dazai, why did you do that." His voice was strained as if he was about to burst and throw multiple vulgarities at the brunette soon.

A shrug and that was all. Rampo walked over to the annoyed blonde's table.

"There was poison in your coffee. Isn't that right, Dazai?" The blonde's eyes widened as he stared at the brunette who was nodding, not taking his eyes away from the laptop.

"How did he know there was posion?" The blonde tried to whisper as his attention turned to Rampo.

"Why are you asking me?" The raven haired arms were akimbo as he retorted. "Because this bustard won't answer!" Kunikida was ready to throw someone across the room when Rampo just shrugged as well. He sighed and my muttered a thanks to the brunette before continuing his work.

The only thing he could think of was that that cafe probably had an assassin or a spy...Kunikida wasn't sure.

He brushed that off his mind and continued his work in the rather awkwardly silent office. With that, everyone started doing their work again. A boring, plain old day.

Well, until a ginger came strolling in,  he greeted the members, asking if anything happened. The blonde just explained the poison and Chuuya nodded, not surprised and weren't to check on his fiancé.

The brunette was obviously delighted to see Chuuya and immediately clung onto the ginger. Chuuya only could sigh and pry Dazai's hands away from his waist and look at the clock. "Well, time to go home." He forced the brunette out his chair, well, actually the brunette willingly got off for once.

Dazai was making his way to the door when a familiar 'annoying' voice (chuuya's opinion) called out to him.

"Hey fancy hat, word with you?"

The ginger swiftly turned around and walked ever so softly, as if not wanting to even come even a metre away from the raven haired. The last time they met, not including yesterday was when he got stuck in a book. He was stuck there and apparently Ranpo was shocked that Chuuya could even use his ability in the realm. Rampo got out but not Chuuya, a request made by Rampo to Poe.

At the end, Dazai and to come get him by disabling Poe's ability. He heard from the brunette that he was stuck there for almost a week. Dazai only found out when he got admitted out of the hospital since he sustained a few injuries.

The ginger was met surprisingly with many 'sorrows and many kisses  from the brunette. It seems that his lover had missed him too.

Rampo's weird stare jolted him away from his thoughts as he gestured for the older to continue.

"Why don't you work here for a while?"

The ginger stared silently and motionlessly. Chuuya blinked a few times.

"Why should I do that?" The ginger decided to take the gentler and more calm option.

"I predict Fyodor will come hunting after Dazai again. By working here, you can better look after your husband and...not to add  he only talks to you. It's a win-win situation!"

Chuuyaa blinked once more before shaking his head. "As much as I'll love to take care of that dipshit for you, I can't abandon the mafia."

"That won't be a problem." Rampo put up a smile as he pointed at Fukuzawa who had just came into the room.

"Right, president?" The raven haired continued, emerald slits staring at the silver haired man.

"That's right. Nakahara Chuuya, you will be an ADA member temporarily starting tomorrow under your boss's orders."

That last vein snapped. "What? Boss said that. I can't believe he'll do that." The ginger's arms were akimbo and the brunette had made his way beside the ginger was pulling at Chuuya's elbow. The ginger glanced at the younger and his arms slid to his side, the brunette intertwining hands with the ginger almost immediately.

Clingy.

"As a matter of fact, he did. He allowed you to work here. Seems that he wants Dazai safe as well." The brunette's hand tightened slightly and the ginger rolled his eyes, swiping his thumb on the brunette's fist lightly to calm him.

'The ginger rolled his eyes.' "You mean weird obsession."

The silver haired man said nothing as he walked down the couple in front of him.

Dazai avoided his president's gaze while Chuuya looked right at it. Fukuzawa placed his hand on Chuuya's shoulder, putting up a rae small smile that even the brunette was glancing at the silver haired male already. It was a rare sight to see that man smile or even get any emotion from him.

"No matter what Mori was like to Dazai, for all the ADA members, we'll be looking forward to work with you tomorrow."

He removed his hand and smiled at the brunette and left back to his private office.

"Seems like I'll be working with you for a while." He glanced at the brunette who merely nodded.