Going back to normal

A sigh came out of the purple haired lady. She glanced at the brunette who was trying not to run out of the door immediately. He managed a tight smile and Yasano sighed once more.

She approached the brunette which Dazai was expecting to get hit so he flinched but instead he was brought into a hug. "Glad to see you're doing well..." she retracted her hands back and glanced the brunette over before continuing, "Maybe not well but good to see you're alive." Chuuya who was standing beside the brunette, snickered but his posture straightened when his boss came walking into the room with Ango. Mori's arms were clasped together behind his back and he didn't waste a second and went straight to Dazai. The brunette decided to ignore the raven head, not liking his presence much.

A pat on his shoulder and Mori stepped backwards, "Good to see you again Dazai. Felt like I haven't seen you for such a long time." Ango who was next to Yasano spoke up, "That's partially true..." A chuckle from the mafia boss and Yasano budged in. "Well, let's not waste time and check for injuries."

The purple haired lady hesitantly faced the brunette and asked, her voice suddenly soft and a tint of fear could be heard, which was unlike the bold lady. "List down the things that happened to you." Noticing that the colour drained from the brunette's face, Mori's eyes widened as he gave a glance to Chuuya who noticed it too as he shrugged.

Yasano hastily continued to lighten the mood and break the silence, "It's to check off some scenarios which might happen like heart attacks or memory lost." She watched Dazai's reaction and sighed in relief when she saw a nod. Waiting patiently, silence engulfed the whole room as everyone strained to hear whether the brunette was talking or not.

They only saw the brunette waver and fell to his side on the bed he was sitting on. Mori was first to react, quickly checking for a pulse. Yasano quickly searched through her medical bag she brought over, which was expectantly big.

Fishing out a syringe from one of the compartments, she flicked it a few times to remove the air bubbles before quickly tearing a few strips of bandages off the brunette's arm and injecting the serum. She grimaced when she saw the new cuts on the brunette's fore arm. She didn't want to imagine what happened to Dazai while all of them were having parties of success.

She watched the pale yellow liquid drain from the syringe and removed it gently, holding a cotton pad over the wound and thankfully there wasn't any blood. The ginger who was at the door was already beside the bed, staring at the brunette who had his eyes closed, a visible frown etched on his forehead as if he was in a lot of pain. Concern was plastered all over his face as Mori checked over the brunette's pulse again. Ango was also staring intently.

A sigh of relief came from Mori as he commented, "He just knocked out from probably stress because of the sudden new environment or plain exhaustion." Chuuya frowned slightly before stepping a few steps back. The quiet raven at the back finally asked, "Yasano-san, is there a possibility that Dazai-kun has trauma of some sort or might develop PTSD?" Ysano's head swerved so quickly that Ango flinched slightly.

"What makes you say that?"

Ango glanced around the room and his gaze flew to Chuuya who also looked rather uncomfortable before he met the raven-head's gaze and nodded.

"When we met Dazai-kun...he was kept there....against his will." Ango pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed, "How do I put this?"

"Just tell us the worst and the assumptions you have." Mori announced, obviously not faltered by whatever Ango was going to say. Yasano gave a brief glare which Mori smiled at before nodding in agreement as well. "Don't leave out anything, I need to know everything to see how to help Dazai."