trust

"I had the book all along but I wasn't observant enough."

Fyodor smiled, "I guess I lost." He continued, walking to the ginger and brunette.

He glanced at Chuuya who had no emotion for him to read surprisingly.

He walked forward, only for the brunette to weakly push him back.

"Back off, Fyodor." His voice was firm and intimidating despite his condition and softness of his voice.   The rat just chuckled and his attention turned to the ginger who had his free hand clenched, ready to strike if needed. However, his main concern currently was supporting the brunette.

"You do know that if Dazai is the book, he can make anything come true right?"

The ginger scoffed, "So what?" Chuuya retorted as he caught a glimpse of Kunikida taking out his gun.

"Means that he made you fall in love with him for his convenience and so that he could use you." Fyodor smirked when he saw the ginger's eyes widen. Dazai mirrored Chuuya's expression as his free hand immediately gripped the ginger tighter. He would never do that.  He never used the book's ability on others. Everyone watching from the back scene gasped. Looking at the pair, they didn't think what Fyodor said was true. Atsushi was about to speak up only for the blonde to stop him and shake his head.

The brunette knew how gullible the ginger was when manipulated. So, he did his best to comfort Chuuya but the Ginger's attention was not on him, he didn't even spare a glance. 

"Why don't you come with me instead? That way, you won't have to be deceived no longer. Let's see if Dazai makes you come back to him." Fyodor stretched out his hand. The ginger slowly let go of the brunette. Dazai opened his mouth only for it to close back and his arms drop to his side. He showed no sign of panicking. 

The raven-haired was obviously pleased when he saw the ginger grab his hand. He just wasn't expecting for Chuuya to pull him by his hand and sent him flying across the room with just a punch. Fyodor grabbed his nose which was starting to bleed as he looked shocked at the ginger. Chuuya just went back to the brunette, intertwining his hands with Dazai's and huffed out a laugh.

"Bullshit. If you think our bond is that shallow," Chuuya paused to squeeze the brunette's hands which Dazai happily squeezed back and the ginger gave a glare. 

"You're sadly mistaken..." 

Fyodor wiped the blood flowing from his nose as he managed a smirk. "It seems I've underestimated you..." 

"And you shouldn't have." A raven-haired came into the room, "I'm Sakuguchi Ango of the Special Gifted Operations Division. I have the right to arrest you not only for murder but other offences. Hands behind your head."

Fyodor smiled as his hands raised to behind his head as the guards quickly went froward, surrounding Fyodor, they learnt from their past mistake and Mae no contact with him before leading him out of the room. 

Mori smiled at Fukuzawa, patting his shoulder and smirking, "The new fact about Dazai wants me to get him back to the mafia but take good care of him."

With that, Mori turned but before he left he gave an order, "Chuuya, report back to me next week."

The ginger gave an inaudible 'yes' as he turned to the brunette, who smiled softly at him. Giving a peck on Chuuya's cheek, he told Fukuzawa he was going home to take a break which the silver-haired agreed to willingly and said that Chuuya was to follow him as well and come back to the office three days later, after they had a good rest.

—x—x—x—

"I'm gonna miss Chibi when he leaves the ADA."

"Stupid mackerel, you see me every night and full day on the weekends if nothing pops up."

The couple started bickering as they made their way to the ADA. Both of them were well-rested and were going back to check in with Fukuzawa. 

Dazai's eyes had gone back to normal the day before and Chuuya had to admit he missed those caramel eyes. 

The brunette must have noticed that and chuckled, "Something in your mind, Chibi?" His voice soft and light hearted. 

"Nothing."

The brunette pouted. "Chuuya doesn't want to tell me what's in his head." 

The ginger sighed at his lover. His childish trait was coming back. 

"I'll tell you when we reach home." Dazai nodded and smiled.

X—X—X

There laid the book which could make anything come true, right in Dazai and Chuuya's apartment. The ginger had bought a new displacement case to place it inside. That book held secrets, blood, sweat and tears of others. It held everyone's hopes and dreams. But it was to be forgotten since a new rumour of how the book was burned was spread through Yokohama. Those who longed for the book gave up. Only a few people knew what happened to the book. 

The book...

The displacement case which contained the book laid calmly on the shelf, as if waiting for it's owners to come get it.

The book surprisingly, when it was in the dark and empty apartment, glowed a amber light as it's cover suddenly flipped open by itself. The pages of the book flipped continuously until it stopped at one page. The words on the book were ironic and no one would have guessed since the book was a disastrous weapon itself  but the symbols at the end said a lot and the real question was....

'The End?'

Drop of blood (Soukoku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara