Saving

Dazai's eyes shot up as his mouth opened to shout or at least say something but nothing came out as he saw Ango quickly stumbling backwards. The brunette squinted his eyes to see the bullet which was shot by none other than Fyodor himself was now in mid air, a red glow illuminated the bullet as it dropped to the ground.

Dazai's eyes widened as his initially motionless body moved with much effort. The rattling of chains was heard as the brunette struggled to reach into his coat pocket.

A red glow illuminated the gun Fyodor was holding as the rat quickly dropped the gun as it crashed to the ground. The cement of the ground cracking and the gun buried in through the cracks. A ginger head came walking into the room, his posture Dazai was always fond off, confident and proud. Those sapphire blue eyes stared right back at his caramel ones. Despite the ginger not showing it, Dazai noticed the widening of eyes.

The mafiaso just lifted a leg and it crashed down, his kick having enough force to snap the chain in half like it was just a mere twig. The other chain gave way from the same kick. The brunette fell forwards, as if the chains were the only thing holding him back. The ginger didn't waste a second to support the brunette. The ginger held on to Dazai for a few seconds before he stood back up, leaving the brunette in a sitting position.

"Hey, four eyes, we're leaving."

Ango adjusted his glasses, dusted off his pants and nodded. Chuuya turned the brunette who was looking right back at him with tired eyes. "Trust me this time..." the ginger muttered so that it was only audible for Dazai to hear. He didn't need a response from the other, he knew the answer fully well. He lifted his leg and kicked the wall, for a hole to appear, parts of the wall dropping to the ground, five levels below. He picked the brunette up once more and didn't hesitate to throw Dazai off the building. 

The key to this stunt was time. 

He activated his ability to lift Ango up and jumped out of the building as well, the screaming raven head following behind. Ango never thought about it but he can now finally say that he has a phobia of heights. He was flying at sonic speed down to the ground from the fifth level building. He glanced down and noticed that Chuuya was going way faster. That's when he finally understood. He was trying to reach the ground faster than Dazai to catch him. Wait-

"Nakahara-san, please don't drop me!" 

The ginger didin't answer but Ango did catch the slight smirk up the other's face. Chuuya reached the ground first, catching Dazai before No Longer Human kicked in and deactivated his ability. He reluctantly broke contact with Dazai and caught Ango afterwards. The raven haired never felt his happy about touching the ground. 

"Should we go to the mafia or the ADA?" Ango asked, still on the floor, trying to will his wobbly legs to stand.

"We should go to the ADA since they have a doctor there..."

That's when Chuuya realised that Yasano's ability was useless against Dazai and it seems that ADA'S doctor is a mad lady who likes cutting up people.

He sighed before continuing, "Nevermind, let's go to the mafia base."

But I don't think Dazai will like to see Mori right after he escaped the clutches of Fyodor. Dazai was never fond of his boss either.

"You know what, take care of him for me."

The ginger pointed at the brunette who looked like he was going to drop dead soon. Chuuya proceeded to fish out his phone, scrolling through his contacts as Ango looked hesitant about what to do.

"Is Yasano-san in the office right now?" The ginger said into the phone. Nodding to no one in particular, he continued, "Yes, that'll be great. See you there. Thanks once again."