Chappie 2

I wake up to the morning sun shining through my curtains. I get up and open the curtains and see that my parents have already left. I walk downstairs and head towards the kitchen. I grab an apple and walk into the living room and turn on my favorite show. I check my phone and text Cat.

Me: heyBefore I can set my phone on the table my phone lights up with a new message from Cat.Cat: hey we should go shopping today.

Without thinking I agree. I dash upstairs and put on some black shorts and a blue lace tank top. I run downstairs and outside and realize that the truck is on the side of the road. I walk towards the shed to look for some form of a vehicle. As I open the shed the first thing I see is my little car from when I was a kid. On my sixth birthday my parents got me a little car that looked like a lady bug. Now I look at the car and one of the wings fell off and half of the polka dot stickers are torn or hanging off. I get in and half hope it still works and the other half doesn't want to be embarrassed. I push the pedal and it jumps forward. I have no choice but to drive it. I drive the ladybug into the road and begin my adventure of embarrassment. As I drive slowly I get strange looks I get from other drivers and people along the street. I don't blame them they just have to stop and stare but it makes me feel like a bug under a microscope. My legs start to cramp from being in fetal position which was the only way to fit in the car.

I finally pull into the shopping center and park my "car". I quickly jump out and stretch my sore legs it feels so good. I hope someone steals it so I don't have to drive it home. Before meeting Cat at our favorite store I check the bus schedule and find that there's only 3 buses today. I look at my phone to check the time and see a message from cat.

Cat: meet me at Calvino's- C

"No! I think why?" But I comply and get in the "car" and drive to Cats favorite restaurant. Once I'm there I park and walk in. I walk towards our favorite booth and see that Cat already ordered me a Coke. Before I can sit she starts firing questions like a machine gun."How are you? "Why did you wear a shorts to a nice restaurant?""Where do you want to shop?""Do you want me to play the song I learned in my trumpet lesson later?""Where did you buy those shoes?"I interrupt her by excusing myself to the bathroom. When I get back she's calmed down enough to have a conversation. As we talked about starting school in two months our waiter walks over to us to take our order. I order a chicken caesar salad and Cat orders an Italian pasta that I can't pronounce.

We continue our conversation until our food comes. We eat our food quickly and leave. I get into Cat's car and we drive towards my favorite store TC.