Chappie 3

"Try this on!" Cat yelled as she tossed a navy sweater to me. I catch the sweater and continue searching for school clothes. I pick up a bright red fur vest and show it to Cat as I laugh. She responds by picking up a pair blue jacket with tassles hanging down which causes me to laugh harder. The store clerk gives us look and continues putting price tags on clothes. I grab a few pairs of pants, and two sweaters and walk towards jewlery while Cat walks up to the counter. The clerk leaves to help Cat and I notice thatthe clerk didn't finish putting security tags on the new orders of earings. I pick a pair up to see that the price is $70. WOW! I look around and drop them in my purse. I walk over to the counter to pay and hope she didn't see me take the earrings. I pay without questions and leave as fast as I can. We go to the next store and I buy a dress. We decide to stop Lucy's our final store. we walk into a rainbow. every wall is lined with colorful clothes, every table is covered with a lace table cloth and piled with bright purses and handbags, and every bin is overflowing with hair bow and headbands. I have found my new favorite store! I begin with shoes and explore every part of this little store.

When I finish I search for Cat for clothing approval. I find Cat talking to a girl. She's tall, brown hair and that has a sorta of hippie style. Cat hates talking to strangers.

"What happened?" I think as I walk over. Cat turns to me and starts making introductions.

"This is Grace." Cat gestures to Grace with a wave of her hand. I open my mouth to ask her where she knows Grace from but she beats me to the punch. "She's in my music class she plays the french horn."

I have a strange feeling about her but I try to be polite. They start talking about music generes and diffrent types of horns. I have no ideas what they're talking about so I walk off to buy my clothes. They don't even notice when I walk away.

"Why did I buy so much?" I wail in my head as I begin the two mile walk back to Calvino's and my "car". The walk is long and slow my arms are heavy and filled with bags.

I eye my "car" and groan. "How am I going to be able to fit all these bags into this tiny car?" I hit my forehead once. In the end I just opt for hanging the bags off the spoiler.

The lady bug crawls along at a slug like pace. I reminisce to about a couple hours ago when it was going about 15 mph instead of 5 mph. At this point I think an actual lady bug is traveling faster than I am. I decide to take the back roads home. Which is longer, but it will help me to avoid other cars (a.k.a. the cops) and it will buy me some extra time to think of what I'm going to say to my parents