Chappie 6

When I wake up, the car is parked at a run down gas station with cracked windows. I then to look at the driver's seat my dad isn't anywhere in sight. I look out the window everything looks old and broken. There are bunch dogs running around and I can hear the sirens of cops in the distance. I look towards a building to the right of the grocery store and see a man in a batman costume running out with a bag of sugar. There's a sign faded out in front that reads 'Soup Kitchen'.

A bright neon green car with a woman inside pulls up next to my dad's car. I watch her take off her sunglasses and check her makeup in the mirror. She senses me looking and her eyes suddenly meet mine and I turn away quickly my face turning an unattractive shade of pink. After a few moments I glance over to her and find her still staring at me. I push the lock down and grab my phone out of my bag. My fingers poised to call 911. I start to wonder if something may have happened to my dad. I glance back towards the woman who is searching for something in her bag. I watch her pull a water gun out and put sunglasses on. She gets out and walks towards the store. My dad exits as she enters. My dad's face lights up as he see that I'm awake. He hurries to get in and tries to have a conversation.

"Hey, your awake." He smiles, like me waking up is the best thing in the world.

"Umm...yeah can we leave?" I ask remembering the crazy lady with the water gun.

"What's the rush?" He asks like this is the best town in the world.

"GET US OUT OF THIS TOWN!" I scream not wanting to stay a moment long in this crazy town filled with wackadoodles that just roam the streets like its a free for all.

My dad looks at me opened mouthed and confused but shuts it right quick when he sees my annoyance brewing. He quickly starts the car and peels out of the parking lot like we just robbed the store. On the way out of the town I see the crazy guy dressed like batman trying to climb a tree. I pull my headphones out of my bag and choose my favorite playlist. Close my eyes and enter my musical world successfully blocking out crazy town.