ᵇᵃⁿᵍ ᵇᵃⁿᵍ

ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵘˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ— n

— n. barrett

ana laid her legs over chads lap and her head rested upon mindys thighs. it was their friday movie night, like every friday, she laid in this exact position. neither of the twins had complaints.

tonight, they were watching the original saw. despite anas protests, the twins put the film on. jigsaw gave her the creeps.

"why do we have to watch this crap, why cant we watch barbie fairytopia?" ana complained with her mouth full of popcorn.

"we are not watching another barbie movie, it's trash!" chad exclaimed as he grabbed more popcorn from the bowl that rested on the girls stomach.

"you suck." she scoffed

"no you suck." he rolled his eyes, and before the fight could escalate, mindy yelled quietly 'shh!'.

the girl then removed her legs off chad, now sitting up she places the bowl in chads lap before getting up.

"where are you going?" mindy asked with her eyes still fixated on the screen.

"bathroom, duh." she said in an obvious tone. she then turned back around and headed to the bathroom.

as she stepped into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, she rushed over to the sink and washed her face 10 times with cold tap water to get rid of the thoughts. the many thoughts she needed to get out of her head before they come vomiting out her mouth.

her hands gripped the sink as she then looked into the mirror with water dripping down her face. she took a deep breath in and out before drying her face and then walking back to the twins.

"what took you so long?" chad asked the girl who then returned to her original position. "my hands weren't clean enough." she lied, she knew he saw through that lie but he didn't dare pushing to the breaking point.

soon enough, saw finished. the girl sighed in relief, before she was cut off by chad hurrying to put on another crappy film. but due to her falling to the floor so quickly, she rushed over and quickly put in barbie fairytopia.

she yelled in excitement as the twins groaned and then the two that fought over the film then sat back down.

"i hate you." chad shook his head as he looked at the girl.

"no, you love me." she smiled brightly before turning her head to watch the film.

yeah you're right. i do.