ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ

"dewey!" ana gasped in shock as she stood outside the meeks-martin household. "how are you?"

ana met the older man a few months ago when she was a the police station due to her offering help to judy, judy was like a mother to her. and at some point when she was there she met dewey and they kind of became friends since then. but a the kind of father and daughter relationship that she was deprived of.

"i'm alright, thanks ana." dewey smiled as he gave her a short side hug before she reached into her pocket, pull out a spare house key and letting her, dewey, sam and richie in.

"ooh, suspects!" martha gasped as she noticed the large group in the main area of the house. "ana! so good to see you again." martha hugged ana which she returned before the shorter girl walked over to where chad sat and just sat on his lap since liv was next to him and she didnt want to that girl, due to being on slightly bad terms.

"dewey! you look.." martha spoke but stopped due to not knowing how to compliment the older man, who just smiled awkwardly and nodded.

"have fun!" martha said to the large group before leaving them to be.

after she left, the group kind of sat in silence until sam spoke up. "theres something i have to tell you guys.." everyone turned their heads to look at the girl. "i'm billy loomis' daughter."

"wait your related to that bitch?" ana asked the girl, which earned a 'don't' look from chad. "uh yeah."

"well we're all fucked now. its so obvious your the killer now, daughter of one of the masterminds behind this. your gonna turn on all of us and gut us all." ana harshly said to the older carpenter girl which earned shocked looks from everyone.

"well your probably a killer too! since your related to jill roberts, one of the killers from the last killing spree here!" sam spat her venomous words at the girl, making the girl feel betrayed due to her secret being out in the open.

"so your name isnt ana pierce? its ana roberts?" liv asked the girl who sat there shocked that sam ratted her out not on her own terms.

"fuck you sam. i wasnt even ready for anyone to know yet! fuck you honestly." ana yelled at the loomis girl, who just rolled her eyes. "it was going to come out whether that was you telling them or someone saying it!"

ana then got up off of chads lap and then bolted out the door. "what the hell, sam." chad said kind of pissed that he caused his now girlfriend to bolt out of the house.

"whatever honestly, now why are we here anyways?" sam tried to change the topic but chad just walked out other door with his phone and keys in his pockets.

he closed the door behind him and then pulled out his phone.

chad
where are you??
babe?
ana please answer me.
come on this isnt funny.
answer. me.
PLEASE.

ana
leave me alone please.
i just want to be left alone.

chad
can you at least tell me where
you went?

ana
no.
sorry.