ⁱ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈʳⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵃʳ— n

— n. barrett

ana sat on one of the benches in the school yard, surrounded by amber, wes, liv, mindy and chad. while the others were off in their own world, mindy tapped the girls arm lightly.

"you alright ans?" mindy whispered to the girl with sincerity laced in her voice.

"mhm. im okay, definitely." the black haired girl answered quietly as she looked at liv and chad and how they were all lovey dovey.

god i wish i was liv..

mindy knew the girl was lying and went to push further but was interrupted by the gang talking about how vince had arrived.

ana sighed in exhaustion as she then lifted up her small bag and began to walk away. she couldnt stand the group. "an! where are you going?" amber asked the girl who just ignored her and began walked further and further away.

mindy sighed and whispered to amber, "shes not doing great." she certainly wasnt doing well.

especially with the visions coming back.. and the pda coming from chad and liv..

SOMETIME LATER

ana had arrived at the hospital and walked all the way to taras room. "hey tara." she said softly as she pushed the door open.

she looked up and softly smiled and patted a spot for her to sit, which she then did.

"whats up an?" tara asked the girl who looked down. "its happening again.." once tara heard these words, she engulfed the girl in a massive hug as the girl in her arms started to breakdown inside.

"enough about my issues though, how are you tara? are you okay?" she asked the girl as she then gripped taras hands.

tara smiled and nodded. "im alright. just broken ankle and scared. but im alright."

"hows the group? are they ok?" tara tilted her head as she spoke. "mhm."

tara could see the girl breaking but didnt know how to say something without her fully shattering..

"well. ive got to go. love you tara." she kissed taras forehead before getting up and walking out.