ᵛⁱ

ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱ'ᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ, ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈ— n

— n. barrett

chad stood outside of the meeks-martin house staring at his phone, thoughts racing through his head.

where would ana be...

he knew she wouldn't go home when shes like this, so his second option would be to call her mom.

he scrolled through his contacts to then find her moms contact, he clicked call and it took three rings till she picked up.

"chad?" her mom asked him with sincerity.

"uh so something happened at our massive group meeting and ana kinda stormed off and wont answer any calls and i messaged her but she said she wont tell me where she went and im kind of worried.." chad's voice slightly quivered in fear of something bad happening.

"oh dear.. well i know shes not here at home so thats one spot down. what did she storm off though?" she asked the boy.

"sam told everyone that her auntie is well-"

"jill roberts. yeah. well i would say check the graveyard, cause she usually goes there roughly once a week." she told the boy before hanging up.

chad then slid his phone into his back pocket and made his way over there.

ana stood over the gravestone that read 'jill roberts' with a simple hammer that she found in her garage when she passed her house.

"fuck you, bitch." she whispered before starting to slowly smash her headstone with the hammer. it wasnt doing much but it was destroying it.

she didnt hear it then but chad once chad got there he began yelling out her name to try and stop her. but she didnt hear that due to her just continuing to smash and block out the world.

chad got closer and closer and then grabbed her and held her back so she wouldnt destroy it more.

"let me go!" she kicked and kicked, trying to get out of his grip but gave up after realising she wouldnt get out of his grip.

"ana hayden roberts. please calm down and drop that hammer." chad sternly told the girl, and she obeyed by dropping the hammer.

"why didnt you tell me?" chad asked the girl as she turned to face him.

"because, you would think of me differently like everyone else now." she quietly said as she fiddled with her fingers.

"i could never see you differently, because you are not jill. her being your aunt doesnt define who you are. now come on, lets go." chad told the girl as he grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

"where are we going?"

"obviously going home. and i might even get us a treat" chad told the black haired girl who then dragged him along in desperation to get home.

ana and chad sat on her bed, her legs crosses over his as they ate some pizza they ordered. while they ate chad put on a tv series called the walking dead on ana's laptop.

"jesus christ!" ana squealed with food in her mouth as the woman shot the little girl in the show. she jumped as the shot sound came from the laptop.

chad wrapped his arm around her in a comforting way. "do you want the last slice?" he asked her, she then replied. "rock paper scissors!!"

he laughed at her child like excitement and then did rock paper scissors with him losing as he knew her signature starter move which was scissors so he played paper.

"yeah!" she did a small victory dance in her spot as she reached to grab the slice. he smiled as her excitement made him feel happy.

"you good chad?" she asked the boy who looked at her with a smile. "yeah, just happy because your happy." he told the girl who finished eating the slice.

she smiled as he then gave her kiss on the lips with her then deepening the kiss. she shut the laptop and moved the pizza box to where the laptop was and then straddled him on his lap.

his hands rested on her hips as her hands rested on his cheeks, both making the kiss turn into a makeout session.