ⁱⁱⁱ

ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵐᵃʳᵗ— n

— n. barrett

ana sat on the hospital bed with her legs dangling on the side of the bed. "your lucky they didnt hit any vital organs." the nurse told her as she continued stitching on her abdomen area.

the girl then asked the nurse. "is mindy here yet?" she just wanted to leave this horrible place.

"yes, your friend is here." the nurse then finished up the stitching. "your all done. now just keep the stitching clean."

"thank you." ana quietly said to the nurse who smiled at her. ana then stood up and walked out the door to find mindy sitting in the seat outside the room.

"ana! oh my god!! are you okay?" mindy said as she held ana by her shoulders.

"mindy, i am fine. dont worry about me, okay?" ana reassured the girl. mindy then let go of the girls shoulders and then chad walked up to ana and engulfed her in a massive hug.

"thank god your okay, they wouldnt tell us jack shit when we heard." chad said as he then let go of the girl who smiled but then that smile dropped slightly when she saw liv behind him.

i cant do this anymore..

"well, i think i'll head home now i guess." ana said as she then turned on her heel after saying goodbyes to them all.

"i'll take you home!" chad said as he then ran slightly after her and caught up. she went to protest but realised he wouldnt take no for an answer.

"an, you know you can talk to me about anything?" he told the girl as they continued walking.

"if i told you, you would hate me forever." ana told the boy who then suddenly stopped.

"what do you mean? i could never hate you."

"you would hate me."

"then tell me." he insisted. "go on, tell me what you need to say. i wont judge you."

ana breathed in and out before finally telling him the truth.

"i like you."