ⁱᵛ

ˢᵒ ᴵ ˢʰᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘᵖ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᶜʳᵒʷᵇᵃʳ— n

— n. barrett

"wait what? you like me?" chad stood there confused, eyes locked with the girl.

"see, i told you!! you would hate me." ana then went to walk away from chad, but was stopped by him grabbing her hand and stopping her.

"what chad?" ana grumbled as she yanked her hand away from him.

chad then smashed his lips onto anas, and ana then melted into the kiss before pulling away. "wait- liv." she muttered as she stared into his eyes.

"fuck liv. i know she's been having more than a summer fling with that vince shit head." chad softly laughed which ana then did once she heard his words.

"im breaking up with her anyways." chad shrugged before then swinging his arm around anas shoulder and then walking her home.

SOMETIME THAT NIGHT

"psst, ana!" chad whispered harshly towards the girl who was continuing her barbie movie.

"what?" she turned her head to look at chad.

chad then showed her his phone. he had his messages open, specifically liv's messages. "you broke up with her? over text? god your brutal." ana laughed in amusement which chad then returned.

"so..?" chad asked the girl whos head rested on his shoulder. "sure! why not. but can we please finish barbie?" ana whined which chad laughed at.

he wrapped his arm around the girl as they both continued to watch the film that the girl adored for some weird reason.

"god barbie movies are shit.." chad muttered, which the girl somehow heard.

"how dare you insult the best film franchise ever!" she gasped at the harmful words chad said about her favourite franchise.

"but its true!"

"maybe its a little true- BUT bibble and dizzle are the only reason keeping the movies from becoming dog shit." she said to the boy who just chuckled and shook his head.

"now shut up, im trying to watch this."