ⁱⁱ

ˢᵒ ⁱ ᶜᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏᵉʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ— n

— n. barrett

ana stood there, unable to move. and her breathing quickened in pace. sam was back? and how was she the last to know that..

"ana, hey" sam engulfed the smaller girl in a hug as ana stuttered out. "s-sam? what are you doing here? how come you didnt tell me you were coming?"

"it was very last minute."

bullshit im telling you. b u l l s h i t.

ana softly smiled as she then turned her head to see a man she didnt know. "whos that?" ana asked sam. "my boyfriend, richie."

"oh cool.. well i should leave now i guess." ana held her head lowly as she began to leave.

"ans! stay." tara smiled but the girl didnt stay. she just got up and left.

"hey, how is ana doing? cause she doesnt seem okay.." sam asked the group who stayed silent.

sam looked at all of them in confusion but then pushed that topic aside to focus on tara and ghostface.

SOMETIME LATER

ana sat on the dried up grass on the cemetery. she never thought she'd end up here, but she did.

"you know, im trying to not be like you, despite what you tell me whenever i see you in my head. i do love you, but i dont want to be like you.."

a tear rolled down her face as she continued to stare at the headstone. "i love you, even though i never really met you." she muttered softly before leaving.

LATER THAT NIGHT

ana layed on her couch watching yet another barbie movie. god how she loved dizzle and bibble..

her phone then began to ring, the contact number read 'mindy <3', she didnt pick it up. just declined it and continued the film.

yet again, it rang. still from mindy.

she got so tired of it ringing she didnt bother to read the contact number before answering.

"what do you want mindy? im watching barbie right now.."

"this isnt mindy.."

the girl rolled her eyes at the poor attempt to scare her. "sure you arent."

the girl went to hang up before the stranger yelled. "hang up and i'll gut you like a fish!!"

that was enough to spook her. "you know what? go fuck yourself." she then hung up.

ana swiftly turned her head around as she heard a loud bang from the kitchen.

as she went to pick up what fell, she felt an unwanted presence behind her.

so she grabbed a knife from the knife block and turned around to see ghostface.

"fuck!" ana screamed as she ran away trying to hide or get out her house. ghostface ran after her and once they got close enough, they grabbed her and slammed her hard on the floor.

"shit..." she muttered as her ears rang and vision blurred. ghostface then knocked the knife she had far away from her reach.

ana screamed as ghostface then stabbed her in her abdomen. she groaned in pain as they twisted the knife still there.

"fuck.. you." she kicked them in the private parts and ran so far that there was no looking back..