Brotherly Canon

The next morning, I woke up forgetting that I was not in my house. I looked at Sireta's bed and she was not there, so I got up and stretched, I opened the door next, seeing everyone sitting in the living room, they seemed even quieter, so I wanted to see what was up. I walked out with messy hair, not bothering to take care of it.

"Morning Dakoda." Sireta said.

I waved, "hi. What time is it?"

"It's 7 A.M." Cryffn Goddess told me. "You can go back home" She told me out of the blue.

"Aw, yay!" I said excitedly. So, I ran back into the room and searched for my backpack.

Sireta shouted, "it's over here dum-dum."

"Oh!" I said, turning back around heading for it, which was nearby the door. "So, will I get lost?" I asked.

She looked at me and told me, "no, it's morning."

I smiled, "well, thank you for having me in, bye!" I exclaimed and opened the door.

"Bye." Sireta said after me.

I ran out, closing the door. I noticed that there were tall fences surrounded by the lawn of the house and it was completely quiet, birds would tweet. Then, a path formed which led to the city. I walked towards the fences and it opened as I walked out. While I walked onto the path, it took about almost an hour to get to the city. Pretty cool how it is a forest, has a house, and even has a path to arrive to the city. Safely, I hope. As I got to the city, I stopped in the middle between these stores, and looked behind, which led to the forest that I exited out of. As I turned around, I continued to walk. I could see my own school that I jumped out of and headed there since that was the only way to get home. When I arrived, I tried to stay anonymous so that way the students who recognized me would not know who I was, so I placed my hood on my head. If you went across, you would see another home. If you went left twice, houses. Turn right, that is where I usually hangout, in a park. As I went across-across, I saw my own home and ran. It looked like a small modern house and it has flowers and plants on the front yard. I ran even faster and rammed into the door.

"Ow!" I yelped.

I then heard footsteps quickly moving to the door and Penelope opened the door, "Dakoda?!" She asked, surprised.

"Mom- you don't understand- "

She hugged me, "no, no, no," she cooed, "you're alright."

"Thank you..." I said, hugging her back, nuzzling myself into her arms as my heart went warm.

Penelope pulled me in, "now, who started the fight?" She said as the door closed

I stared at her, "mom, you've got to be kidding me. It was Belle, she shoved me to the side when I was on the line first, you should have seen the cameras."

"Oh, right. The cameras!" She sounded as if she exclaimed. "Dakoda... I don't think you have to go there though." Penelope told me.

I frowned, "then how will you know?" I asked, "you won't know though. But I have lots to tell you and Canon!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"Sure!" Penelope said.

We both got onto the couch and we talked about what happened, but it was about the fight. After a few hours, Canon came home and went into his bedroom. I got up and walked to his door and opened the door.

"Hey brother." I called him out. "How was school?"

He got out of his bed and stumbled over to open his door, "it was alright," he told me. "You went viral, didn't you?"

I nodded, "for sure, I did. But it was because- "

"No, it's understandable." He told me, grinning.

I smiled and said, "yeah, but it was because of a girl, she's like that so that's why I'm viral."