Reunited Best Friends

The next day, I woke up and I jumped out of my pajamas, I changed into regular clothing later and wore my backpack. I headed outside and crossed down the streets. A few cars passed by as I headed to the other side of the street. I looked behind and chuckled as I turned back around. Kraznea was standing by a bus stop, I ran to him and tackled him.

"Hey!" I said, "what're you doing?!"

Kraznea held onto my arms and separated them as he pushed me away, "what are you doing?!"

I smiled, "giving you a good-morning-tackle!" I told Kraznea, "you should start opening up!" I also said out of the blue.

"No!" He shouted in response and released my arms, "do you even have an idea of what you're doing?!"

I answered him, "nnnope! I just want to try and be friends again."

"Just go."

"Nah, not until you accept it."

"Give me a break."

I looked at Kraznea and told him, "well, you had a long break from me and that wasn't enough?"

After a few minutes later, Kraznea pushed me away and turned his eyes back to the streets. He pulled his phone out and scrolled through the apps and social media that he had on his phone and leaned onto the bus stop wall. I looked at him and sat down on the bench and stared at the ground kicking my legs on air with my arms behind.

"What do you want?" He asked me, staring at his phone expecting me to leave after a response.

"I just want to try to be buddies again," I responded, "you should really start attending schools as well." I said, continuing to stare at the ground as I continue kicking my legs more while I smile.

"Well, we can't, and you know that." He replied to me.

I looked up at him and asked, "know what?" I added, "that you were in low spirit when I tried to make you happy for the entire time when we were hanging out?"

His eyes rolled at me from his phone, "do you even understand that not all people live a good life and when they are going through something very rough for their age, they cannot accept anything from others because they lost their hopes and courage? No," he told me.

I nodded, "yeah I know, but at least accept one and bring it along with you no matter what situation you're in. Everyone deserves to be happy," I told him, "you seemed so happy when we were younger, I gave my happiness away for you, but you threw it away, probably somewhere across Earth, and I got to admit, I even liked you too."

His voice quivered, "uh-huh," he became quiet.

He was quiet and I stared at him, "you agreed?"

After a second, a water drop fell onto the ground, but it was in one place and it was by Kraznea. I looked at it and rolled my eyes to him.

Kraznea settled his phone into his pocket and turned to me with his dark eyes bailing out tears, I stared at him. I asked, "hey, are you okay?"

He nodded, "Dakoda," he spoke haltingly, "I'm sorry, for throwing something special away."

I hesitated and turned away, "yeah that's fine, I understand," I paused, "it must've been rough on you and you had to do it."

I stood up and hugged him, it felt just the way how it was back in 2386 when I hugged him for the 'last' time. He hugged back and sniveled on me, I patted his back and investigated the sky shortly, thought to myself, it feels like he is the same, he is just trapped inside, my big wimpy baby. Kraznea pulled away and he looked at me, I wiped his last tear and smiled.