Three Female Hunters

In a lonesome midnight street, Sireta ran on the cement as each teal-colored-cheetah-pattern faded often while it ran into the dark sides of the street. She looked behind her and noticed 1 shadow chasing after her, teleporting and appearing and vanishing into every corner that she passed. Sireta started running into all fours as her arms and legs shed into fur and with a very muscular meat grew along with a glow on every pattern. A short tail appeared on the very end and she ran faster. Sireta stopped at a corner to hide and grab her breath. She leaned and finally stood up against the wall panting, snarling. She moved to the garbage dumpster to hide herself.

"Damn," Sireta told herself. "Where is Vin'nyla, and where did she have gone off to?"

Sireta peaked in the corner and a voice called out, "come here, kitty."

She then proceeded to lower her head down as her ears folded backward as the voice continued, "where are you? I'll feed you off your organs!"

Sireta learned back once again, she murmured, finally catching her breath, "Xeraphina..."

Xeraphina looked around as she smiled. Her cheeks opened and smiled as well. She called out, "Sireta, I know you're here, somewhere. Just give up your soul to us."

Sireta heard a soft thump on top of the garbage dumpster. She looked up and saw an elf with a robotic eye mask that passed her nose. Her hair was a very, very, light pastel pink (or you can describe it as white) and she lifted one of her dual blades up. Sireta dodged forward quickly as she attempted to make a stab on her. The hunter jumped down and Sireta ran off. She looked at Sireta and ran after her. Xerphina ran after Sireta as the elf chased her.

"Get her, Renesmee!" Xerphina yelled out, teleporting.

Renesmee pulled out a rope (Solarflare) and throws it. It quickly wraps itself on her as it reaches a few kilometers to Sireta. The solarflare tangles itself onto Sireta's waist, she begun to lean forward forcefully and gets pulled back. She falls onto the ground and shrieks loudly. Renesmee pulls onto the solarflare and drags her to Xerphina.

"Why would you command me to get her if I am the leader?" Renesmee asked Xerphina.

Xerphina shrugged, "eh, I dunno,"

Renesmee grabbed onto one of her dual blades and aimed it at Sireta as she lifted her from the ground with an arm, strangling her. Sireta tried to gasp for air, but the harder Renesmee strangled her, she could not catch a breath.

"She..." Sireta strained, "will get you for this!"

Renesmee smiled, "who will? You can't use your echo anymore."

"I-I can!" Sireta said, straining more.

Renesmee threw Sireta to the ground and stabbed her with a blade. The blade injects midnight poison as a puddle of blood mixed with purple liquid flooded from her body. Sireta took her last breath and stopped breathing as Sireta slowly closed her eyes.

"Siren!" A sweet warming voice called out.

Sireta opened her eyes, everything was pale white, and a small kid crouched down to her. She lifted her head up while her body struggled to get up as she grunted. The small child watched her quietly and smiled. Sireta looked around and got onto her knees, settling her hands on her torso, covering the hole of the blade.

"Siren!" It called out, finally grabbing Sireta's attention while her eyes rolled to the kid. "Do you remember me?"

Sireta stared at the child for a moment and began to tear up. "S-Sarah?"

"Yes, Siren?"

Sireta hugged Sarah tightly, the wounds begun to heal, and Sarah hugged back. Sireta sobbed onto Sarah, "I'm so sorry for not protecting you."

Sarah patted her back, "It's okay," Sarah said, "I knew you were upset ever since you lost me."

Sireta continued sobbing on her as the cries echoed out into plain whiteness.

Renesmee picked Sireta's corpse up and carried it as Xerphina washes out the blood, with no stains left behind. A shorter elf who seemed to be one of Renesmee's species, followed them.

"You should get the high school girl who is around Sireta's age and height, Nyota." Renesmee ordered Nyota.

Nyota nodded, "sure."