Prologue~

A successful and ambitious owner of big business empire. He had it all in his hands. The satisifaction of power and success.

Yet...

"I am Aryan Singh Rathore. Why am i so unlucky at finding the perfect bride"

"Mr. Aryan. Its a pleasure meeting you. I am Imlie" she gave the sunniest smile he had ever witnessed in life. Was that a flutter in his heart..

"I know this is an arranged agreement.. but maybe we can work this out well for our benefit and get to know eachother?" She gave hopeful look.. and once again that beautiful big smile..

Now here was the issue.. she smiled always.. laughed a lot..her whole family did the samething..

AND THEY SING.. ALWAYS..

How can they be so happy? He couldnt understand it. The first meeting ended up with them doing karoke session infront of him. He was left scandalized. Did his mom expect him to adjust with this clownery? Everytime they met the family would either be singing or laughing..

So weird..

"Maybe its meant to be.." she gave a shy smile..

No way.. it couldnt be.. she was not what he was looking for as a bride.. her family is no way people he want to be attached with.. not in this life..

They were not meant to be.. he reminded himself.. yet he felt a whisper within him..

What if they were?