Part 2- Speechless

She is kissing me..

His eyes grew wide.. her lips felt soft.. soft like petals pressed against his dry lips. . He felt his heart beating wild.. he felt her giggle as she pulled back and stared at him amused..

what was so funny..

"Look at you all nervous like a teenager.." she teased him..
He was ready to argue but she did not give him chance to react.. humor left her eyes and it filled with something more serious.. desire.. it reflected back to his eyes and he was left astounded..

"Loosen up.." she brushed her fingers on his lips and he almost gasped.. Suddenly he was excited.. was he really a teenager. Why was he getting nervous and excited about a kiss..
With a determined glint in her eyes, she grasped his neck and pulled him close.. his hands went on her waist and held her tight.. In the darkness of the night her lips brushed against his.. he could smell her flowery, rosy soft fragrance that came from her.
He felt intoxicated..

"Am i crazy to think we have a instant chemistry" she whispered before crushing her lips on his and kissing his thoroughly.. he groaned and pulled her close.. kissing her back matching her passion.. the kiss was consuming him.. he felt like drowning as he lost himself in the passion of the kiss.. as she wound her hands through his hair..

Much to his dissapointment she broke the kiss.. panting like him while her dazed eyes stared back at him with wonder.. not just her.. he himself felt stunned..

What the hell was that..

"That was.." he saw her tremble as she touched her lips and stared back at him.. "oh my gosh.." she laughed.. "I have never kissed like that.."

His eyes grew wide at her confession. She cant mean that.. she had to be lying.. The girl jst kissed him and left him stunned with that passion..

"Oh this is amazing!!" She clapped grinning hard.. "We must marry anyhow.. imagine kissing like that everyday.." and she clapped again..

What was this girl and her nonstop clapping..

Yet he felt himself grow tense and suddenly all hot as he imagined them kissing like that everyday.. pinning her to the wall.. her beautiful hair sprawled on the bed as he...

HOLD ON! Control Aryan...

He shook his head like trying to get out of trance. Why did he feel distracted.. as if like he is drunk..

"Ahh.. i dont mean to force you.." she spoke hesitantly sensing his tensed behavior.. "it must be your decision ofcourse.."

Aryan.. focus on the damn plan.. wait what was the plan again.. why did everything feel so confusing..

"Imlie.. you actually misunderstood.." he tried to speak but they got interrupted. He turned around as his mother and her parents joined them..
"So... what are your thoughts son?" His mom questioned curiously..

Tell her Aryan.. say you arent interested.. the whole family is crazy dont forget it.. He tried to speak yet couldnt form words.. what the hell was wrong with him..

"Imlie my daughter.." her dad held her hand excitedly.. "What is ur verdict?"
He watched as she blushed.. "Oh dad i cant wait to get married to him.." she spoke excitedly and held on his hand..
He stiffened with her touch but felt his mind go blank.. He forgot everyone around them and jst stared at her lips.. why did it look more inviting now? He felt distracted as the urge rose to kiss her senselessly..

Focus aryan.. what the hell..

"Aryan? Shall i take it as a yes??" His mom spoke nervously..
Meanwhile he was busy staring at Imlie who was now blushing hard..
"Hello??" His mom waved her hand infront of his face.. "What happened to my son? Is anyone home??" She spoke amused and somewhat surprised with his changed behavior..

"Mrs.Rathore i think your son is really taken with our daughter" Mrs. Rao laughed..
"Darling i just remembered a very suitable song shall i.." her dad tried to speak..

No freaking way!

"Uhh.. No thank you Uncle.. we have to go now.. mom lets go" he spoke rushed.. he was not at all ready for a second round of singing..

"Its okay dear.." Her mom consoled her husband.. "We will go home and do our night routine singing.."

They had a night routine singing!! WTF!

He tried to leave.. but his mom stopped him.. "Aryan you still have not answered ur decision"
"Mom.. I am.." denial was on his lips but he did the mistake of glancing at Imlie.. who was studying him with a serious look.. No longer any smile on her face. Eyes dull.. she looked nervous..

Fear of rejection?

"Umm.. can i think about it?" He asked and saw everyone look dissapointed.. yet he held his stand.. he felt confused and whole night felt unreal. He had to think through this..

"Bye Imlie.." he whispered looking away instantly as she smiled...

His mom looked at him dissapointed and took her parents with her to take them outside.. He turned to leave when she stopped him..
He glanced back with a questioning look when she brushed a kiss on his cheeks once again surprising him..
"I hope we meet again Aryan.. i want to get to know you.. more.."

Late that night

I want to get to know you.. more..

Aryan hated this.. her parting words kept ringing in his head like a alarm.. he hated how that words made him more curious and with the want of giving in..

No Aryan no..
ITS A TRAP

Wait.. what if she is paid actress?? What if whole family is paid? How can everyone of them be so happy and laughing.. not to forget singing too.. that felt so unreal..
What if this is a ploy of his mom so anyhow she gets him married..
No way! His mom could never do that..
Right?

His mom looked at him as he joined her while she was getting ready to sleep.. "Did you take a decision son?" She inquired
"Mom did you pay to them?"
"WHAT?"
"Did you pay them to come tonight and act all happy?"
His mom glared at him but suddenly smiled.. "Come here Aryan.. sit beside me.."
He hesitantly joined her.. before he could say a word she smacked him on head..
"Owhhh!! MOM!!" He whined while rubbing his head
"You idiot. Why would i do such silly things? Also why are you allergic to happiness?" She scolded him
"Come on mom! Its unrealistic how people could be so happy.. and did you see how they wont stop singing.." he ranted unhappily..
"Come on that was cute.." his mom argued back..
"You mean cringe?" He rolled his eyes..
She rolled her eyes and sighed.. "You know what Aryan. I am tired. Please dont disturb me until you have a decision okay.."

Aryan walked back to his room sulking.. He set down and opened his laptop. Opening a new note he typed..

Cons of marrying Imlie:

*They are too happy
*They smiled always
*They are always singing
*They laughed too much

Pros of marrying Imlie:

*She can kiss damn good

He looked at his list and sighed.. what the hell was he even thinking by considering? Very obviously the cons were superior over one pro

But that kiss was amazing..
F*ck this devil thoughts..

He threw the laptop on other side of his bed and lied down the sleep. Tomorrow he will tell his mom no to marrying Imlie..

"Kiss me Aryan.. Kiss me.." he pulled her close and she whispered. Her voice filled with desire, her eyes matching the passion in his.. he pulled her close and dragged her to the bed.. she gasped as he pushed her down..
"Come here Aryan.." she opened his arms..
He smiled... and bent down to...

Aryan suddenly woke up all hot and bothered.. He glanced around and realized he was jst dreaming..
And not jst any dream.. he dreamt of kissing her..

He was doomed..

WELL F*CK

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡♡♡