Epilogue~

5 Years Later:

Imlie Pov:

Often people say we should not rely on someone else to fill the void place in your heart..
We are often led to believe we are strong on our own..
However, such thoughts need a new re-thinking... some empty places are shaped for that other person to come along and fill it beautifully..
Life has the meaning of sharing the love with the person that is meant for you.. Someone to share the happiness.. someone to share your fear..
Someone to deeply love.. hug and give never ending kisses..
My special someone.. my dear husband..

Imlie smiled and closed her journal.. the passenger who was seated beside her glanced at her curiously...
"You have been writing for long.."
"Just writing down some thoughts.."
The women gave her a smile.. "That smile is for someone you love right?"
"Ofcourse.." Imlie blushed.. "I am on my way to meet my husband.."

Not just a meet.. she was headed to surprise her husband who had been in London for a month now..
She sighed as she broodingly stared outside the window as the flight flew to its destination..
The previous month had been terrible for both of them.. There had been several arguements.. she had over reacted several times while he had been totally ignoring her and being busy at work.. Aryan has always had busy schedule.. but this last month had led to lot of misunderstandings and fights specially with them being in distance.. she had in fact refused to talk to him most of the time he had called.. Now she realized she should have been more understanding..
Which was one main reason why she was headed to surprise him..

Hours flew by and finally the flight landed.. Imlie felt like a nervous wreck as they finally walked outside the airport..
She reopened her phone and fixed on the new connection just to see there was several miss calls from Aryan.. Oh he must have been worried so badly.. Specially with her phone being switched off for several hours.. Thankfully she had already informed her parents and His mom not to let him know she was on her way to London. Hopefully they would give some excuse..

Before taking a taxi to the hotel he was staying, she decided to call him..
Her heart thudded rapidly as the phone rang..
"Aryan!" She spoke frantically as someone else spoke..
"Who is this?"
A women spoke on the other end..

Who was she.. why did she have Aryan's phone..

"Where is Aryan?" She asked nervously..
"Oh he is just ordering dinner.." came instant reply..
"Oh okay.." Imlie replied slowly and cut the call..
Dont over react.. dont react at all..
Imlie chanted as she took a deep breath..
Who was the women who had answered his phone.. Was she a client.. a friend.. but why would someone else have access to his phone..
She shook her head and willed herself not to overthink.. Aryan would never.. They had issues but always found a way to solve it.. her husband was madly in love with her.. he would never look at someone else beside her..
She trusted him..
Imlie sighed and switched off her phone.. She stood up and headed outside to get a taxi..

Aryan Pov:

"Who was that looking for Aryan?" Aryan heard Mr Sharma asked his wife just as he walked inside the sitting room of their suite..
He was having lunch with Mr.Sharma and his wife who were working along with him on the project which was finally coming to and end today.. Since the duo had wanted to celebrate the success of the project he had relunctantly agreed to join them for lunch..
"Oh a lady spoke.. I just said Aryan was ordering food and before i could call him out she cut the call.." Mrs.Sharma informed with a shrug..
Aryan frowned and took his phone as she handed to him.. He looked at the call history and saw in was Imlie..
He quickly dialed her number but once again it rang switch off..
"That was my wife actually.." Aryan informed relunctantly..
"Oh darling.." Mr.Sharma gave an amused look to his wife.. "I told you thats why only dont answer his phone.. What if his wife got the wrong idea.."
"Oh god Aryan.." Mrs.Sharma gave him a guilty look.. "I am so sorry.."