Rebirth of the Ravisher

The world witnessed a miracle as the greatest devotee of the destroyer pleads  to the lord himself in form of an enchanting melody of hymns created out of devotion of a devotee submitting himself to the almighty . The Lord who had stepped up his own weight to stop his devotee from lifting the Kailasha itself with all his might , now has a smile creeping his face which shows his  satisfaction with the devotion of his devotee . He lifts up his toes thereby relieving his devotee only to find a change of demeanor in him . The change was unnoticed and unwarranted as the souls had been swapped as the music enchanted the universe . A new glint with a renewed vigour in the face of the most horrific legends of all times is reborn with the knowledge of past and also the future to give the toughest times to all the gods who have ever existed . The innocent one enchanted by his devotion urged him to ask any boon and was expecting the reply of immortality to which he could counter and get away with the legendary sword instead . To his utter disbelief came the reply of the shrewdest of all minds demanding all that he possess including the divine knowledge ,  weaponry skills , celestials and even his wife and her sister who enamours his crown . Anger was replacing his disbelief as his dormant eye opened up engulfing his devotee into a ball of fire only to awaken the beast of the universe . Heavens fell and hell broke loose as all the gods and demons were afraid of the consequences.  The anger of the destroyer subsided only to be replaced by shock as the Lord of the devils stood unscathed by the deadliest of all energies in the universe . As the sanity returned the destroyer realized that he had been tricked as he had accepted the offering of his devotee subconsciously thereby parting with his power . The celestial energy of his third eye has made the man infront of him almost invincible and the boon being honored subconsciously has made him the most powerful being across all ages . The ascetic one parted with all his weapons too and then it was time for parting with his better half . The goddess was both shocked and angry enough to take the deadly form only to be stopped by her husband who chose to abandon her for the boon and honor of his words . With a heavy heart and tears brimming the corner of her eyes she glanced at the destroyer who was now similar to a sage leading ascetic life already back to his meditation. The daughter of the Himalayas along with her sister walked into the flying spectacle which took off all the way towards the emerald isles . The two sisters were the only solace of each other as infront of them stood the man who now had the most harrowing boons of all times with his back facing them . The face of the devil was decorated with an arrogant smirk as he looked across the three worlds emitting terror that absolutely traumatized the beholding beings . The head held high as the praises of the king of Lanka emerged with the sight of his abode approaching nearer . The accomplishment was something no being could have imagined not even the gods as the enigmatic son of Vishrava triumphantly walked out of his personal vehicle along with the two ladies who set their first foot on the golden nation .