The Conqueror of the Heavens

Any of the demon kings who have ever ruled first conquered the earth and then proceeded for the paradise and the netherworld to mark their lordship over the creation . But then they became arrogant and sometimes ignored the boons and curses they had possessed during their lifetime . And this resulted in them themselves inviting their doom . Arrogance which is often termed a vice can also be used as a potent weapon to make the world submit before you . And perhaps the new Lord in making new about it better than his predecessors as he took an alternative pathway which even the gods had failed to predict .

The brilliant son of Vishrava instead of marching forward with his conquests over the earth or enjoying his prizes obtained wasted no time in attacking the the abode of gods . This surprise attack was imminent but nobody expected it to occur before the demons conquer the Earth . And hence weren't even ready to repel . The king of gods along with his courtiers were busy with the nymphs when the roar of the demons shook the pillars of heaven . The gods who had been weary of the smirk of the new king of Lanka as he had rode past them on his journey from Kailasha to Lanka , had no idea of what had been awaiting them . Their spy network had been somewhat hijacked and their lack of foresight had made them forget the son of a demoness who had achieved the epitome of success by outsmarting one of the Supreme beings . They didn't even get time to even think any viable plan about defending themselves as waves after waves of demons rushed into the once serene paradise beginning another war between gods and the devils .

The surprise attack of demons not only alarmed the gods but also terrorized the goddesses and the nymphs who were aware of the attitude of demons towards women . It wasn't the first time the heavens had been attacked nor the first time the ladies had suffered. But this time something seemed amiss as if their very  identities could be challenged by the mighty king of Lanka who had already claimed two of the most powerful  goddesses of the creation. The whole universe was aware of his abilities as he tricked the destroyer of all foes by his words . How could the gods stand against the one who had stood against the yogic powers of the destroyer and emerged unscathed. Yet having faith on their Lords and praying the supreme one was the only option available for them .

The son of Kaikasi led his battalion from the front mount on his shuttle as he directly headed towards the King of heaven . Indra hadn't even mounted on his elephant when an arrow took of his crown . The gods cried foul as the king of Lanka attacked an unarmed Indra binding him in shackles before he could summon his bow . Witnessing their king's defeat , most of the gods surrendered as they felt no point in fighting the one with the might of Shiva . Yet a few powerful ones instead of surrendering started calling him names visibly agitated by the underhanded tactics of the demon king . And then they received the brunt of angry warlord who extinguished the the fire God Agni using SahasraVarunastra . It was followed by drying up of water God Varuna using SahasraVisoshanastra and bulldozing of the wind God Vayu courtesy SahasraSailastra .

Then the sun and the moon God attacked together and got engulfed by the SahasraSwarbhanuastra . The agitated Indra used all his might to break the shackles and summoned his personal weapon of Vajra and hurled it onto the Lord of Lanka who held it midway and claimed it for himself . Anger is perhaps the foremost of all enemies and the king of Heaven realized it late as he observed the actions of the smirking grandson of Sumali . In a blink of eye the quick-witted demon king became the Lord of the paradise as his SahasraVritasatra swallowed the late king of Heavens .

Before the news of victory of the demons could reach the ladies , the man behind the conquest entered their quarters where they had hidden themselves with the beginning of the battle . The smirks of the handsome king of Lanka and now the Lord of Heavens sent chills down the spine of the goddesses and nymphs alike . They tried to use illusions to escape which turned futile as their new Lord chuckled beholding their folly to try outwitting the master of illusions . His face turned serious as he ordered all of them to accompany him . Few of them wanted to accompany their dead husbands but weren't allowed as the brilliant demon had used their dead remains into formulating staffs which would preserve the balance and functioning of all lives as before the battle . With no way out all the ladies were forced to accept their fates and submit themselves infront of their new Lord inorder to avoid the demon army to put force on them . The whole of Heaven was now occupied by the demon army with a few commanders along with the captured prisoners of war as the Conqueror of Heaven flew away all his way to Lanka along with the goddesses and nymphs of the once eternal paradise .